Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fresh Farm Eggs in Wicklow ?

• 13-07-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

does anyone know where I can get real fresh hen and duck eggs from someone who has a small holding ? There used to be road signs around, but havnt seen any in ages. Is there a law change?
    Any area but prefferebly north wicklow would be great

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the beehive farmers market sells eggs from a farm that is adjacent to the pub, see my sig

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ballinteerguy

Many Thanks for that, might head along tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

You could try here http://www.waterfallfarm.ie/shop

Also on the Roundwood Road there are a couple of places advertising .. one just outside Annamoe and another closer to the Sugarloaf end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Many Thanks for that, might head along tomorrow.

were you up at the beehive today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

theres 2 duck egg sellers on the road to roundwood FROM newtownmountkennedy. sorry i cant be any more specific

Theres a woman who sells eggs at monalin farm in kilmurry newtownmountkennedy

i cant google maps because im on a phone

i will later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 ballinteerguy

were you up at the beehive today?

Sorry got help up and didnt make it in the end, cant make it tomorrow either :(
    hopefully next week

Advertisement