Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unnapproved charges to my laser card by <SNIP>

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You have registered on boards specifically to vent your spleen and get the knife in to these people, including resurrecting an 18 month old thread over in Cake & Pie.

Can you provide a link to the negative reviews you claim to have seen in other review sites?

It's pretty clear that you're being highly selective when you choose to be about what you were charged for. In your first post you said the extra charges were 'unrefundable deposit charges'....
    If looking for cakes stay away from <SNIP> in Dun Laoighre. Ordered a cake and website stated €20 deposit. I gave them my card details for the deposit and this was charged to my card. However two weeks later two more charges one for €40 and one for €100 were charded by them to my card. They claim these are additional unrefundable deposit charges.

Only later do you chose to reveal that you are being charged for returning their equipment late...
    The shop manager is extremely arrogant and claims these are charges for an additional deposit and late fee as the stand was returned late.

And then you reveal that in fact you returned it damaged...
    €140 was charged to my card two weeks after I got the cake as they said the stand was returned damaged.

This drip feed suggests to me that you're being highly selective about the information you're giving us. Frankly the underhand way in which you're presenting your case and the downright poisonous way in which you've framed it suggests to me that you're exaggerating for effect and your motive for posting here is to damage this business' reputation and nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

cakebox Please contact the boards team via reps@boards.ie before continuing to post again. We ask that you do this as you represent a business, not a individual.

Furthermore, please do post the contents of private conversations without the express written permission of both involved parties.

OP - please do not post other peoples experiences, they are hearsay. Please confine yourself to your own experience.

In the interests of fairness, I am locking this thread, until such time as cakebox is able to reply via the official channels.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement