Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made my first fifa gameplay and commentary? What do people think of it?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

not bad, subbed

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tankosaur

NinjaK wrote: »
    not bad, subbed

Thanks man, glad you liked it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Skipped into the video and the first thing I heard was "No one really goes to take a **** in a public toilet".

Subbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Wow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

The best part about it is it's absolutely nothing got to do with FIFA. You might as well have camels racing midgets in the background!

Absolute random questions and answers! haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

May I ask how do you record directly like that, also how do you do it say when you're on your laptop and doing walkthroughs say? :)

Samich wrote: »
    May I ask how do you record directly like that, also how do you do it say when you're on your laptop and doing walkthroughs say? :)

Hd pvr.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I posted this in some other gaming related sub-forums and they've been removed and I've been told off. Apologies for that I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

"I'm 6"3, if I enter a midget I'll ****ing kill it or something"

You have got yourself a sub good sir. Laughed my way through that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement