Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC secure watch inertia sensor

Options
  • 13-07-2012 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi

I have a secure watch panel setup with inertia sensors on certin zones. I'm wondering how I can test the actual trigger threshold on the circuit.
    I am able to set the gross/pulse settings fine but I'm not sure how to test the trigger level correctly. To test the level currently I have put the panel into walk test and tapped the window frame in question however it generally seems to set a beep on the keypad no matter the level of force I use. Is my understanding of this incorrect as I am thinking that beep would indicate a trigger of the alarm or is this just the pulse level it indicates.
    Hope I explained my question clearly enough. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

chiefness wrote: »
    Hi

I have a secure watch panel setup with inertia sensors on certin zones. I'm wondering how I can test the actual trigger threshold on the circuit.
    I am able to set the gross/pulse settings fine but I'm not sure how to test the trigger level correctly. To test the level currently I have put the panel into walk test and tapped the window frame in question however it generally seems to set a beep on the keypad no matter the level of force I use. Is my understanding of this incorrect as I am thinking that beep would indicate a trigger of the alarm or is this just the pulse level it indicates.

By tapping on the window you will see a pulse on the keypad and it will buzz to indicate this. By banging on the window you will see a gross on the keypad and it will buzz to indicate this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 chiefness

altor wrote: »
    Hi

By tapping on the window you will see a pulse on the keypad and it will buzz to indicate this. By banging on the window you will see a gross on the keypad and it will buzz to indicate this.

Thanks altor

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Thanks altor

Your welcome, any other questions just let us know..

Advertisement