Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just need pack yeast in an envelope? any suppliers?

Options
  • 13-07-2012 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I just need 1 or 2 packs of yeast posted, has anyone ever gotten any posted in just an envelope (rather than paying the full shipping price for usual bulk!).

Cheers

p.s. saw a thread a while back about someone who rang up and got them to post it but can;t find it..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Dawn Rider

I remember that thread, but can't remember who the shop was either. Sorry.
    It may have been Homebrew West or The Homebrew Co. in Mount Mellick.

If you're near a Tesco Extra you can get yeast in the home-brew section.

The nearest stores to Dublin are Naas, Clarehall Finglas and Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Home brew company was the one mentioned. Hbw would likely do the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Cheers.. Khannie,,, twas the homebrewcompany , just send em an email and get the 'secret' how to do it..

actually the secret is to just send them an email

Not affiliated with the company btw etc etc...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Every time I go to send an email to them requesting just a packet of yeast I always end up on the website going hmmm yes I'll have that too and that. Sure that too. Oh yes that looks nice and shiny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

ya it's just good for business to be nice
    , rang another company and they said no way the normal bulk price still applies,(maybe it was just an underling on the phone!) spent about €200 with them in the past but they can KMA from now on..

• Advertisement
Advertisement