Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finglas Idiots

Options
  • 13-07-2012 7:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭

I noticed with some amusement that a bunch of halfwits have inscribed a large swastika and the initials KKK on the grass at the entrance to Hazelcroft.

To judge by the size of the lettering it mustve taken some planning and a certain amount of labour.

I presume that they are unaware that the KKK hated catholics?

Or that th Nazis would have put them in camps for antisocial behaviour,mental retardation and physical decrepitude.

Or is Hazelcroft a protestant enclave now in the hands of the american supremacist movement but controlled secretly from Berlin?

Only time will tell.

Now to get a pic up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Here's a nice little fact about skangers: they hate blacks, call them ni**er and so on. But they love the rap music. I see it all the time. They gladly call the nice nigerean man a c**t because "he's black" but love listening to rap.

So I assume the lads that did the KKK thing are in fact idiots.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Here's a nice little fact about skangers: they hate blacks, call them ni**er and so on. But they love the rap music. I see it all the time. They gladly call the nice nigerean man a c**t because "he's black" but love listening to rap.

In relation to the swastika..there was a fine-looking group of aryan supermen standing drinking proudly nearby.

No doubt willing to make the supreme sacrifice for their fatherland..quite touching really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Why would any Irish person support the KKK? :confused:

Sure we are no more then filthy Papists to them :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Why is your topic entitled "Finglas idiots", trying to label thousands of people idiotic??

You know that if this swastika is real that it does not represent the decent Finglas residents? And have you reported it to the Gardai and council?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

gurramok wrote: »
    Why is your topic entitled "Finglas idiots", trying to label thousands of people idiotic?

Because we're fully aware that he's not calling the whole of Finglas idiots and that in the OP he's specified who he finds idiotic from what they did?

• Advertisement

Why is your topic entitled "Finglas idiots",???

Because of these idiots in finglas.
    trying to label thousands of people idiotic???

What,like me?
    You know that if this swastika is real that it does not represent the decent Finglas residents??

What,like me?

And have you reported it to the Gardai and council?

Because its an offense to cut grass is it?

And also i really dont think these fools need the oxygen of official publicity

chin_grin wrote: »
    Because we're fully aware that he's not calling the whole of Finglas idiots and that in the OP he's specified who he finds idiotic from what they did?

No he did not. Its like a Herald\Daily Mail misleading headline.

Its badmouthing Finglas with a topic title like that, a different title without the word Finglas in it would have helped. Why couldn't the topic be "Skanger Idiots" or "Swastika sign offends", you get the drift.

Its Why couldn't the topic be "Skanger Idiots" or "Swastika sign offends", you get the drift.

Because all Skangers arent idiots and because it didnt offend..it was too idiotic to be offensive.

Its badmouthing Finglas with a topic title like that, a different title without the word Finglas in it would have helped. Why couldn't the topic be "Skanger Idiots" or "Swastika sign offends", you get the drift.

Because they're idiots and it was in Finglas?

Stop being so touchy. It's not like he said "Finglas residents are idiots; potentially racist sign in Fingal". It was quite obvious what he meant. It's not different from saying "Dublin skangers" or "Cork skangers". Stop trying to get offended. Would you have been the same way if he said "idiots from Finglas"? I hope not since it's the exact same meaning but worded slightly differently.

Degsy wrote: »
    Because of these idiots in finglas.

Yes you said that, maybe true. Why highlight Finglas as idiotic in your title? Its uncalled for.

Could you have said Dublin idiots? D11 idiots? Northside idiots? You wouldn't as we shouldn't label entire communities as idiots. No, you chose to put Finglas in the title as to where they live rather than the nature of their behaviour(anti-social).
    Because all Skangers arent idiots and because it didnt offend..it was too idiotic to be offensive.

Thats in your view, perhaps our Jewish minority thinks differently.

You do realise you are helping those fools by giving some publicity here? You know the score, some journo will pick it up, see your photo and make the reputation of Finglas even worse.

• Advertisement

Yes you said that, maybe true. Why highlight Finglas as idiotic in your title? Its uncalled for.

Could you have said Dublin idiots? D11 idiots? Northside idiots?

Seriously will you give it over? Maybe a mod could change the title to "people from Finglas are idiots" then you'd have a case but right now you don't.

You do realise you are helping those fools by giving some publicity here? You know the score, some journo will pick it up, see your photo and make the reputation of Finglas even worse.

Hopefully any journo reading this will run with the tone of the thing..ie that there a group of idiots in finglas who want to be taken seriously as racist thugs but are in fact merely idiots.

Do you see?

Y

Thats in your view, perhaps our Jewish minority thinks differently.

Maybe they will..maybe they'll get a group together and hand out some beatings..or maybe they could just find it idiotic..hmm?

Hopefully any journo reading this will run with the tone of the thing..ie that there a group of idiots in finglas who want to be taken seriously as racist thugs but are in fact merely idiots.

They don't. Most tabloids(who pick up on this) have always had a chip on their shoulder when it came to Finglas stories, the Herald is one. You should know if you claim to be a Finglas resident of many years!
    Maybe they will..maybe they'll get a group together and hand out some beatings..or maybe they could just find it idiotic..hmm?

Doubt it, they do have sensitivities and we don't need a story like this however idiotic the scrawlers are, making Finglas a worst place than it already is. Its just not fair to the good residents who are decent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

were they from finglas did they catch them?

were they from finglas did they catch them?

Did who catch who?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

they people who did the swastikas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Hardly surprising, Finglas is by far the biggest shíthole I have ever lived in and if this was all the absolute scum from there done it wouldn't be half as bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Without Finglas in the title I'd have moved this to AH.

Nothing wrong with that title given this is a Dublin forum.

Title stays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

To judge by the size of the lettering it mustve taken some planning and a certain amount of labour.
    yeah, all of 3 minutes. I doubt there was some master plan behind it either. I seen it an hour or so ago, not that big in fairness. It wouldn't look great from the top deck of a bus maybe but walking by on ground level you'd hardly notice it. There's another one further down the road at the bus stop too. Hopefully someone will cut over it tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

have you been at the sherry again degsy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 I Shot Shergar

An Phoblacht have a piece on it: and a photo of the slogans: http://www.anphoblacht.com/contents/22067

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

So true, These types of idiots actually expect Black people they bump into to be like 2Pac or Bob Marley and they get surprised when they find out they are just normal average people who want to get on with their life's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

I knew it - all residents of Finglas are murdering Nazi hood wearing KKK lovin' racist bigots - it says so in the thread title.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

And have you reported it to the Gardai and council?
    Because its an offense to cut grass is it?

And also i really dont think these fools need the oxygen of official publicity

Yes, if the grass is cut in a manner likely to cause incitement to hatred. Which in this case it obviously is.

As for giving 'these fools the oxygen of publicity' - Strange comment coming from the person who started the thread. :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Without Finglas in the title I'd have moved this to AH.

Nothing wrong with that title given this is a Dublin forum.

Title stays.

So you're 100% certain that those who carried out this act are from Finglas then ?

Advertisement