Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANYBODY FROM WARRENPOINT

Options
  • 13-07-2012 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

I'm from Belfast but lived in Warrenpoint until 2001. Now im in the states. Thinking of moving back to Warrenpoint how much has it changed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Finlay Harp

Bar the Marine there is no nightlife anymore. Stay in the states!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gaelicred

Thanks for the advice i might just go back for a visit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

It's a nice place as you know but it is a seaside town so has the ups and downs of being one.

Property is expensive relatively speaking and for me (not that I live there) the biggest issue is access in and out.

Whereabouts in the states and if I may ask why the urge to move back?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭iopener

gaelicred wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice i might just go back for a visit

I'm a dub thats going to move up to the point,going out with a girl from there .you'l be surprised how many places have closed down.Jack ryans, the square peg a few shops as well.but you still have plenty of pubs to choose from.the marine is £2 a pint Friday nd Saturday nights.bennets does good food and a lovely pint.

Advertisement