Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals 14/7/12 Saturday

Options
  • 13-07-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Its that time of the week again and i was wondering who is coming over to the XGC since a tread about it hasnt been posted yet.

ill most likely be there at 3:00pm with a copy of UMVC3.

Comments

I should be in for 3pm or so with AE and ST.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

I should be in for 3pm or so with AE and ST.

Actually, was wondering does ST often get much love at casuals, or is it a few games here and there?

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Actually, was wondering does ST often get much love at casuals, or is it a few games here and there?

It's usually the latter, but that could be to do with a shortage of copies on disc. I usually have it with me but ive only seen it one other time at casuals in the last couple of months.

If there's a disc around, usually someone will give you a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I'm up for it, will play AE and ST.

Anybody round yet? I was at XGC half an hour ago and there was no-one there. Am mad for a game of AE.

• Advertisement

I'll be in in about half an hour MackDaddi.

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    I'll be in in about half an hour MackDaddi.

Cool. Am training on Xbox 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Sorry, won't be in today.

GGs MackDaddi and Voa! Pity there weren't more there but good to get long sets in nonetheless.

Yup. GGs guys. Dreddy, youre a monster. How the hell are you so solid with so much of the cast? Thanks for the tips!

Voa, great Ryu mirrors and Akuma/Ryu matches, loads of fun. Well played!!

• Advertisement

Far too much time on my hands mainly. :pac: No worries, if you've any other questions or want any more advice just ask anytime.

Advertisement