Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pennys bargains what i bought..anybody buy any recent pennys stuff - post here..

• 13-07-2012 10:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

Went into pennys the other day,spent 75.00 euro on a few items

nail polish in mint green

orange cigarette pants with a gold skinny belt attached.

floral shirt with black collar and cuffs

hankerchief scarf and chain animal print shirt with black collars and cuffs

mint green shirt with contrasting black collars and cuffs

black shirt with houndstooth print sleeves

mint and white stripe sleeveless shirt with gold buttons

pink and white stripe sleeveless shirt with gold buttons

opal earrings in red

pack of five toothbrushes for 75 cent

I got a ton of bargains but granted i did spend a bit on the new arrival items,although i did get some marked down sale items in pennys - all great value.

If you got any recent pics or comments on what you bought recently would love to hear them!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement