Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Databases ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 pflood1978

I had that problem with a data base i did for the league of ireland after i re enstalled the game.
    i think its to do with the update they brought out.
    the editor i used was 12.0.0 but now its 12.2 or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

pflood1978 wrote: »
    I had that problem with a data base i did for the league of ireland after i re enstalled the game.
    i think its to do with the update they brought out.
    the editor i used was 12.0.0 but now its 12.2 or something like that.

I got it sorted, I had to load them into the editor and resave them, it worked fine after that.

lovely stuff glad you got it working

lovely stuff glad you got it working

Theres some cool databases on that link, theres a world league, and theres one where all clubs have the same rep, budgets and stadiums capacity, its called all things equal

I dont know weather you use the editor but id use it alot.
    ive made an irish league down to level 14 but at the moment its unplayable becasue at the end of season 1 all the teams swap divisions in certain leagues. Nenagh could end uo in the midlands league instead off the north tipperary league and ive dont english league down to level 24.

• Advertisement

I dont know weather you use the editor but id use it alot.
    ive made an irish league down to level 14 but at the moment its unplayable becasue at the end of season 1 all the teams swap divisions in certain leagues. Nenagh could end uo in the midlands league instead off the north tipperary league and ive dont english league down to level 24.

No I've never used it. I had to download it just to play this. It doesnt look the most user friendly pieces of software.

Advertisement