Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boranghi Shotgun carts 12G .

Options
  • 13-07-2012 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi ,
    does anybody know a Dealer who stocks these and has them on the Shelf please twud be great to know .
    I have been travelling the Byways of Eire these past weeks in Pursuit of same and B and P cartridges also .

lets just say that I have found my Mileage creep up on the car as a result of some , Very nice WE STOCK A FULL RANGE OF ! ads in the shooting press only to find that most certainly is not the Case . and yes I do realsie most stocks will be ordered next month and yes I did ring and e mail beforehand .
    they must be selling lots of CONDOMS , coz they aint answering my e mails .

Oh , didnt I say , the LEE and Blackwater are full of salmon , hence the Condoms ! .

Seriously , any info on BORNAGHI and B AND P, Baschieri & Pellagri , would be most welcome ,

Thanks Gadwall

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

Baschieri & Pellagri are a very good cartridge and they manufacture (or did) Remington's Premier International Target Load. Try Pat Carley.

Bornaghi Cartridges

This is what I get:

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭james4510

James McBride in athlone stocks B&P 3.5" magnum cartridges i dont know what other loads he carries in B&P could be worth giving him a phone call sound lad to deal with and does not mess around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭wildfowler94

David Mulvihill in Ballymahon Co.Longford stocks them I use them on ducks. pm me for his number and you can ask him.

Advertisement