Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other Realms

Options
  • 13-07-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if this is still open?
    Whats it like in there? is it big and are they still selling all the warhammer and card games?
    anyone know anywhere else in the city to get yugioh/magic cards?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Dermighty wrote: »

ive been on it but theres not much info tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭GisforGrenade

They are not as big as they used to be, but they still stock magic/yugioh cards and warhammer models.

They are not as big as they used to be, but they still stock magic/yugioh cards and warhammer models.

any ideas on prices or if theyre expensive?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

they should never have moved to paul street shopping centre,it ruined them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

It was the change in management that ruined them, used to be a regular until then and it just went down hill on every front, a couple of narky staff too, but they were in the minority, most of the lads were legends!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

I think argos is the only other place that sells the tcg's now. I had to find some for a gift a while back and was told that smyths gave up selling them over the constant theft

mawk wrote: »
    I think argos is the only other place that sells the tcg's now. I had to find some for a gift a while back and was told that smyths gave up selling them over the constant theft

so they dont have them in other realms?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

sorry, I wasn't clear there. other realms do, but to answer the other queston of where else?: only argos

mawk wrote: »
    sorry, I wasn't clear there. other realms do, but to answer the other queston of where else?: only argos

ah thanks for clearing that up
    would the selection and price in other realms be cheaper than argos?
    argos has a terrible selection

• Advertisement
Advertisement