Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

organising a raffle to promote small store

Options
  • 14-07-2012 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, Does anyone know, how legitimate it is to organize a free raffle for a customers who make any purchase in my store, and any tips how to go about it, if there are some limitations?
    p.s. I have seen local grocery store have done one recently where the car could be won, if you had a receipt..

Any comments or directions will be appreciated, thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 growmyfans

andrisvl wrote: »
    Hi, Does anyone know, how legitimate it is to organize a free raffle for a customers who make any purchase in my store, and any tips how to go about it, if there are some limitations?
    p.s. I have seen local grocery store have done one recently where the car could be won, if you had a receipt..

Any comments or directions will be appreciated, thank you.

I'm pretty sure that you would need to obtain a Garda permit to hold a raffle. Just check it out at your local Garda Station. Best of luck :)

Advertisement