Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This was your life and resentment ?

• 14-07-2012 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

1. Do you think when you die your presented with a sort of " this is your life" kind of thing ? Would hate to relive some of the things I did.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Those are two very different questions...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

it wont be michael aspel, thats for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭WumBuster

Ask the Dali lama he might know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

1. Do you think when you die your presented with a sort of " this is your life" kind of thing ? Would hate to relive some of the things I did.
    No. And I'm not really sure I'd want such a thing prior to the non-existence that would follow. Lights out followed by that followed by lights out? Nah. It's so long, and thanks for all the fish.
    2. If a couple starts to resent each other being happy ,is it time to call it a day ?
    Depends. It is a strong indicator it should be a consideration. That or putting more energy in to trying to make the relationship healthy again. But, assuming this isn't happening, obviously it ought to be called a day. Is this a hypothetical or your situation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

I've two topics I just want to discuss and I know after hours is a bit hairy but sure here goes :

2. If a couple starts to resent each other being happy ,is it time to call it a day ?

1. No

2. Probably not. It's just a symptom of spending too much time with one person. Most of the time it can probably be worked out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I dunno

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,254 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

WumBuster wrote: »
    Ask the Dali lama he might know

Let the man finish his pizza first though eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭christ on a bike!

to your second question,

Yes, yes of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Diamond Dust

Those are two very different questions...

I know , probably should have started two different threads , sorry

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I know , probably should have started two different threads , sorry

No need to apologise! :)

It just means I need longer to think about answers to the questions. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Thread needs a poll with confusing choice options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Go to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭LoYL

The answer to your questions is the Higgs Boson. I'm good at riddles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

I've two topics I just want to discuss and I know after hours is a bit hairy but sure here goes :

some random neurons firing while you slowly fade into the far reaches of the unknown, its possible.

I would be more worried about what it is you are more worried about reliving - more worried than your impending death, sounds like you might be off to the hot house. :eek:
    its time to bring back jerry springer.... jerry jerry jerry :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

No

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

1) No.
    2) If 2 people are in a resentful relationship then they're not happy. Your question makes no sense.

Ask a mod to close this.

No

Yes

Why do you use other people's avatars?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OMARS_COMING_

im pretty sure im gonna be dead within a few months so i cant afford to have regrets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭christ on a bike!

im pretty sure im gonna be dead within a few months so i cant afford to have regrets.

Ah you'll be grand chappy, chin up and all that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Diamond Dust

Shryke wrote: »
    1) No.
    2) If 2 people are in a resentful relationship then they're not happy. Your question makes no sense.

Ask a mod to close this.

Ok why close it ?! I want opinions etc life isn't straight forward unfortunately . And I do often think about things in my last that if I had to be presented with I Wouldn't be happy with

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Shryke wrote: »
    1) No.

Ask a mod to close this.

Ok why close it ?! I want opinions etc life isn't straight forward unfortunately . And I do often think about things in my last that if I had to be presented with I Wouldn't be happy with

Ok well seriously. You're asking 2 completely unrelated questions. The first is kind of teenage naval gazing and the second is pretty obvious as far as it goes. If 2 people are unhappy in a relationship, if they resent each other then obviously it should be ended.
    Have you had a drop to drink?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Why do you use other people's avatars?

Why not? I like shiny things :p

Why not? I like shiny things :p

Fair enough, shiny things are nice

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

A very rapid re-run done to show us the life as we saw it and the reality .
    Try Dr. Raymond Moody on u-tube for the very serious stuff not the hollywood nonsense .There are much better ones but they may be too upsetting .

Advertisement