Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Student Deals

• 14-07-2012 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi there i am wondering when does the student deals go up ?

Will be looking at lest 50MB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Hi there i am wondering when does the student deals go up ?

Will be looking at lest 50MB

Max you can get in Waterford is 25mb. Might be 30 now though since the upgrade!

Friends of mine didn't get their's last year till the week before they moved in. We got ours a few days after we were in and it arrived on the Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

callaway92 wrote: »
    Max you can get in Waterford is 25mb. Might be 30 now though since the upgrade!

Friends of mine didn't get their's last year till the week before they moved in. We got ours a few days after we were in and it arrived on the Monday.

Really i had no idea you can only get 25MB in waterford i had 25MB last year and it will do me fine if thats the case

As long as i have it the day i move in i be happy by my new landlord said they will make sure they will have it for me the day i move in as they work with UPC a lot

Thanks callaway92 for the help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

What do UPC's student deals usually consist of?

Advertisement