Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've accidentally my whole sig!!

Options
  • 14-07-2012 2:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭

I can see everybody's sig except my own. I've even turned it on and off again to no avail. Am I doing it wrong?:confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Where To wrote: »
    I can see everybody's sig except my own. I've even turned it on and off again to no avail. Am I doing it wrong?:confused:
    It's ok, I can see it now :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Nothing to fret about, sometimes it takes time for all the hamsters to be told that you've changed something.

When you change any setting, hamster 1 handles it -but- as hamster 7 is currently serving threads, he might not get news of the change for a few minutes..

Patience is normally your friend when this happens. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Where To wrote: »
    It's ok, I can see it now :o

I can't see it.:o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I can't see it.:o
    Are you looking in the right place?

Maybe it just needs some oil? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Lost your sig?

drunk-baby-I-got-your-nose.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement