Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are Alba tvs any good?

• 14-07-2012 3:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭

Was thinking of buying a 32'' Alba HD ready, saorview, LCD tv.. seem perfect with all it's stats and price, just wondering from peoples experience with Alba, what you thought of them?

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

I'm sure people will disagree but from my personal ex stay the fook away from Alba

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Little known fact, the company is owned by Jessica Alba's dad.
    They are decent tv's.

I had 3 Alba products fook up on me in less than 6 months santa was not happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

*Gonna make such a funny joke involving Alba Tv's and Jessica Alba. Gonna get so many lulz*
    Little known fact, the company is owned by Jessica Alba's dad.
    They are decent tv's.

Fuck...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭0000879k

I assumed this would happen, this being after hours and all, but please, try look around the room and find your maturity, maybe you left it in work? On top of the fridge? In the car? ..It would just be helpful if you found it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

0000879k wrote: »
    I assumed this would happen, this being after hours and all, but please, try look around the room and find your maturity, maybe you left it in work? On top of the fridge? In the car? ..It would just be helpful if you found it..

Yeah okay I found it. It was up your ass HAHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Alba's box? gets a thumbs up from me.

My comments were serious, I got Alba products for santa and they were all faulty jeesh wish I never bothered now on all accounts

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Yeah okay I found it. It was up your ass HAHA

seriously you make an informed reply and the OP gets narky they deserve all they get

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

0000879k wrote: »

You could try finding the correct forum for your post.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement