Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Lessons

Options
  • 14-07-2012 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of cheap bass lessons?
    I'm 21, I suck and am getting bored of standing in front of the mirror trying to look cool.
    Someone help me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

I don't know of anyone, sorry. But I will say this: beware of guitar teachers who think they can play bass. Get a proper bass teacher if you can. Also check out Studybass. There's plenty to get you started there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

http://www.waterfordacademy.ie/aboutus.html

They're on the dunmore road. Fairly good place with lots of decent facilities etc. Give them a buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Cheers people. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Halex

Hi, I recently got a first class honours in my BA degree in jazz performance and i'm currently living in Waterford. I'm available for teaching if you're interested. And don't worry I don't just teach jazz!
    Give me a reply if you want to arrange lessons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

I can teach you how to smoke a fag without ever taking it out of your mouth start to finish your half there then.

• Advertisement
Advertisement