Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is my housemate a slag or a prostitute?

• 14-07-2012 10:40am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

So this girl has just moved into the house, she's a bit on the heavy side. She seems to have a different fella over every other night of the week. She/they always just go straight up to her room, but whatever they're doing in there, they're very quiet. Is she a complete slag and sleeping with all of them? Are the lads just lashing it into her cos she's an easy fat bird? Or is she a member of the "oldest profession in the world" lol? Should I confront her about these goings-on and the suspicions I have?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

flash1080 wrote: »
    So this girl has just moved into the house, she's a bit on the heavy side. She seems to have a different fella over every other night of the week. She/they always just go straight up to her room, but whatever they're doing in there, they're very quiet. Is she a complete slag and sleeping with all of them? Are the lads just lashing it into her cos she's an easy fat bird? Or is she a member of the "oldest profession in the world" lol? Should I confront her about these goings-on and the suspicions I have?

No. I'll confront her for you. PM me the address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Quiet you say ?
    Not nookie.

She's clearly a drug dealer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

maybe she like the cock? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Maybe they are practising sign language?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭flash1080

Quiet you say ?
    Not nookie.

She's clearly a drug dealer.
    I thought perhaps she wasn't a screamer. But you're right, she could've turned her room into an opium den. This is very troubling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

You should have posted this in The Ladies Lounge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Is she a complete slag

Yes

Because she is sleeping with everyone except you ;)

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,593 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Have you gone into her room? Maybe she has a projector in it and she's part of a 'group of connoisseurs of silent movies'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Jealous much?

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Yes

Because she is sleeping with everyone except you ;)
    I wouldn't touch her with yours tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

I wouldn't touch her with yours tbh.
    you say that but .... she's (possibly) the one getting laid !!

go knock one out !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Set up a hidden camera in her room. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

One question...Do you see the men leave your house?

If the answer is no then your fat house mate is eating unsuspecting men...beware if she cooks for you or randomly gives you new clothes.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,593 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

One question...Do you see the men leave your house?

If the answer is no then your fat house mate is eating unsuspecting men...beware if she cooks for you or randomly gives you new clothes.

Free clothes and dinner? She's a keeper!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Maybe they're having staring contests. I do that all the time with girls on the street, in work, in the park, in shops, at the swimming pool, at the bus stop, at the train station, at the beach, on airplanes, in queues, outside my house, etc.

I can never convince them to come to my place for some reason, so well done to this lady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Maybe they're just playing Connect4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

Hang on and I'll ask Frank Butcher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Fupping Grasshole

Fat birds make a lot of noise on top, that is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The answer to your puzzle depends on what she says when you say "how much for a shag?"

Answer 1. Nothing. = slag.

Answer 2. Two Euro = prostitute (with low self-esteem).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

:eek: It's you in different disguises isn't it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Confront her so she can tell you you're an ass.

Well, some young buck spent the night with her last night, they came into the kitchen this morning smelling like stale beer, sweat and ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Maybe they're just playing Connect4

You must never have played Connect4, it's impossible not to shout when you win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

How dare you pass judgement. This woman is innocent until proven filthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭fran17

confront her with your erection.if she goes down she stays;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

So! I've just moved into this new gaf. I'm female, average looking, a little on the heavy side.. but hey that's my business!!
    House is ok, problem is I've got this housemate who's a little wierd. He never seems to go anywhere he's always at home watching what I'm doing and passing judgement. I can't even sit in the living room with my friends because he's constantly watching us, I have to bring my friends up to my bedroom for a little privacy.... we even have to whisper because he listens at the door.

Lately I've started winding him up by bringing different friends over and then sneaking out while he's **** in the bathroom. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm on the game :-)

What should I do? Move out? Or just tell him to get a life?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

If she's that mad for it you must be wondering what's wrong with you that she hadn't tried it on yet.
    If she's overweight maybe she's on a sexercise program. Well done her.

Shryke wrote: »
    If she's that mad for it you must be wondering what's wrong with you that she hadn't tried it on yet.
    If she's overweight maybe she's on a sexercise program. Well done her.
    I haven't given her an opportunity. I try to evade her and leave a room if she comes in after me, I never turn my back to her when we're in the same room in case she decides to pounce.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

you feeling left out OP ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

What type of a housemate are you, not installing cameras in her bedroom and such.

darragh16 wrote: »
    What type of a housemate are you, not installing cameras in her bedroom and such.
    She locks her door. I can only assume that she's turned her bedroom into some sort of sex dungeon. Maybe our landlord could do something about it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Walk in on her, only way of finding out whats going on..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Well, some young buck spent the night with her last night, they came into the kitchen this morning smelling like stale beer, sweat and ****.

class.......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Sheriffz

Follow her when she goes to her room, wedge your foot in the door. Just say she dropped something. Gain access to the room. OP wins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,375 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

She locks her door. I can only assume that she's turned her bedroom into some sort of sex dungeon. Maybe our landlord could do something about it??

You said she wasn't making any noise in the OP so what the fook does it matter if she's riding a different fella every night? It's her life, let her do what she wants as long as it doesn't affect you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

You should have posted this in The Ladies Lounge.

Mods, please move thread to Ladies Lounge.

/subscribes to LL and awaits hilarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭techsavysista

What difference does it make to you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

There's no such thing as a slag. People can choose to do whatever they want to do.

There's no such thing as a slag. People can choose to do whatever they want to do.

LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

OP you need to get out more. It's none of your business who she brings home. As long as she's paying her rent and not doing anything criminal why does it bother you so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OMARS_COMING_

Fat bish = easy ride lol

Them fatties are the worst,youd thing being a whale would make them lose any self respect,then they go and do stuff like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

and what has her weight and sex life got to do with you op?
    what a jelous bitter person.

LOL :D

Care to elaborate? Slag and slut are two of the most judgemental terms out there.

I choose not to judge people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

What you need to do is hide a camera in the room and investigate.

Fat bish = easy ride lol

Them fatties are the worst,youd thing being a whale would make them lose any self respect,then they go and do stuff like that.

Would you like if some-one called your sister/mother that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

OP mind your own business you perv :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Here, leave the poor girl alone, i can imagine you with a glass up to the wall. Crrrrrreep.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

AHHHHH GET OFF YER HIGH HORSE'S !!

...getting all judgemental on the OP cos he thinks in his opinion, that his house mate is FAT, and may be a slag or on the game......

........I support you OP......if I lived in that house, with her - I'd be curious to know what the fcuk is she up to?!!

and many here would too, in the real world, but will not admit it........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

I really don't see the problem. Firstly, who she sleeps with (or doesn't sleep with) isn't any of her flatmates concerns. Unless she's bringing dodgy blokes home, but the OP hasn't mentioned that.

And, if she's having sex, she's doing it quietly. She sounds like a very considerate flatmate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

MidlandsM wrote: »
    AHHHHH GET OFF YER HIGH HORSE'S !!

...getting all judgemental on the OP cos he thinks in his opinion, that his house mate is FAT, and may be a slag or on the game......

........I support you OP......if I lived in that house, with her - I'd be curious to know what the fcuk is she up to?!!

and many here would too, in the real world, but will not admit it........
    unless she disrupts the op its nothing to do with him. hes just a jelous insecure person. he is the one who should have to leave.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement