Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview in Waterford last few days

Options
  • 14-07-2012 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having problems, checked the TV forum and a lot of people sem to be having problems with Irish channels, something to do with RTE changing transmitters. Obvously tried to re-scan, terrestrial retune etc but no joy. Happened the last few days since there was some announcment of works last tuesday. They eventually came in last night and night before after much messing around, only for them to be gone again this morning.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They've gone in the afternoon and been back around tea time as far as I can tell (hardly watch Irish channels to be honest), never needed to rescan so far (MPEG4 Samsung)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Mine has been crap last few days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

From the Terrestrial forum

work is being carried out on Mt. Leinster this week with saorview and analogue UHF affected. The work is also having a knock on affect on relay transmitters.

Might be all sorted now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Dum_Dum

Guess when I tried tuning Saorview in? Three hours of my life I'll never get back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Dum_Dum wrote: »
    Guess when I tried tuning Saorview in? Three hours of my life I'll never get back.

Hmmmmmmm well with a username like that it's hard to be surprised:D

Advertisement