Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can't access results

Options
  • 14-07-2012 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to log into my college results because I need to print them for grants purposes but I keep getting this annoying error!

Can anyone verify if this is happening to them too??

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

augusta24 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I'm trying to log into my college results because I need to print them for grants purposes but I keep getting this annoying error!

I can access mine. Are you trying results.ul.ie? Because that appears to be down.

The Student Records link is working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    augusta24 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I can access mine. Are you trying results.ul.ie? Because that appears to be down.

The Student Records link is working for me.

I keep getting the same error using both links... It's so strange, a big bright yellow page with random words and symbols it looks like some code. Some words repeated throughout are "dummy mensys" dummy foot mensys, dummy butt mensys etc!!

I'm not great with computers so maybe I'm over reacting but it looks so strange!! Is it just IT that I should contact about this??

Yup have tried that, have tried on two laptops and my iPhone and keep gettin the same message!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

sounds like a html parsing error, (browser issue), are you running the latest version ? i recommend chrome

if you dont want to use a different browser, make sure your browser is updated, and clear its cache and cookies in it settings page, then try load the page again

Stuxnet wrote: »
    sounds like a html parsing error, (browser issue), are you running the latest version ? i recommend chrome

if you dont want to use a different browser, make sure your browser is updated, and clear its cache and cookies in it settings page, then try load the page again

Thanks for the advice but unfortunately that hasn't changed anything, still the same error on all the devices I'm trying with

• Advertisement
Advertisement