Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Torch 9800

Options
  • 14-07-2012 12:09pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My sister is looking for one of these for her birthday.

Is any reputable online shops that this could be got for a reasonable price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Does she have a BB plan already, or planning to use it prepay

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Davy wrote: »
    Does she have a BB plan already, or planning to use it prepay

She has a BB on meteor already so I assume she has a plan

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

godtabh wrote: »
    She has a BB on meteor already so I assume she has a plan

Would be much cheaper to go via contract rather than buy sim free. Also the 9800 is a little outdated now, so she could go for 9900 maybe?

Cheapest sim free that i can see after quick look is this:> http://www.cyberport.de/smartphone-und-foto/smartphones/A496-11B/blackberry-torch-9800-black-.html
    P&P is €11.99

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I dont think she could be trusted with a contract phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

The 9800 while an OK BlackBerry is the older model of the form. The 9810 is the current model and runs OS 7 which is nice & fast. There are a few for sale on adverts if you are interested.

• Advertisement

I've told her about second hand but she doesnt seem to interested. She wants back up of something goes wrong

Advertisement