Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One way vs Return

Options
  • 14-07-2012 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Puzzled about this! Is this the norm or what?!

Etihad flights from Sydney to Dublin, for 2 Adults and a baby all booked online
    One way
    21 Dec 4250
    One way back
    10 Jan 1532

Total: 5782

Same flights but booked as return return total 6277

I was under the impression that returns would be cheaper, all flights have one stop and a similar flight time, can anyone throw any light on this?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 debs1

Puzzled about this! Is this the norm or what?!

Etihad flights from Sydney to Dublin, for 2 Adults and a baby all booked online
    One way
    21 Dec 4250
    One way back
    10 Jan 1532

Total: 5782

Same flights but booked as return return total 6277

I was under the impression that returns would be cheaper, all flights have one stop and a similar flight time, can anyone throw any light on this?!

Hey I got flights with Etihad for the exact same route. For a one way was €670 got a return for €1310.

Could be the time you're flying at as well as December would be summer over there so probably increases cost

Advertisement