Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to change speakers in Mw3?

• 14-07-2012 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Yesterday I got my new crap speakers set up, only using them cause they got decent bass. I was playing dubstep out of my speakers, talking to my clan while playing mw3 with my headset. But the sound from mw3 came out from the speakers, and not the headset. I was wondering if there was any way of changing this.

Right now I sort of managed to do it.

MW3 Sound - Headset now
    Youtube Sound - Headset now -.-
    Teamspeak 3 Sound - Headset also.

So now I need to get my youtube sound to come out of my speakers. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Wouldn't the sound of the music REALLY get on the nerves of your clan mates ? I know a few people who play with speakers on and its incredibly irritating.

However... if you go to playback devices, set your default communication device to your headset, and default output to speakers. Then when your in-game go to sound options and change the output to headset (I'm not sure if MW3 has this option, but i just checked blops and it does).

That way you've vent/game sounds come out the headset and everything else from the speakers.

Otherwise, im sure there are some stereo-mix applications that'll be better suited to multiple outs.

Advertisement