Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlocking 02 bill pay phone and using three bill pay sim card

Options
  • 14-07-2012 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

hello so currently i am on bill pay on three. my friend just got an upgrade on a phone from 02. my question is can he unlock and then can i use it under my contrat on three. he got a blackberry bold 9900

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

mahad086 wrote: »
    hello so currently i am on bill pay on three. my friend just got an upgrade on a phone from 02. my question is can he unlock and then can i use it under my contrat on three. he got a blackberry bold 9900

You reopened a 4 year old thread. Ask here:
    Mobiles & PDA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Wireless net

Sully wrote: »
    O2 aint that bad, there cheaper then Vodafone and better service then Meteor..

o2 has a far superior website than vodafone......... the vodafone website is dire, for looking at unbilled calls etc.

yes o2 are not fantastic, but better than meteor....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Posts split out and moved to new thread

@whiterebel - Please do not tell the OP to go post in another forum. This can result in duplicate threads and potential cleanup. Instead please use the Report Post functionality so that a moderator can move it to the correct forum.

Moved to Mobiles & PDAs

dudara

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

dudara wrote: »
    Posts split out and moved to new thread

@whiterebel - Please do not tell the OP to go post in another forum. This can result in duplicate threads and potential cleanup. Instead please use the Report Post functionality so that a moderator can move it to the correct forum.

Moved to Mobiles & PDAs

dudara

Apologies, I forgot.

Advertisement