Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale on FM12

Options
  • 14-07-2012 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭

For anyone interested:
    For the next 2 hours, Football Manager 2012 is available on PC & Mac for 75% off - which means just £4.99 in the UK!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Was trying to order this tonight but it won't let me buy it. I assume it's because I'm in ROI and trying to buy it from the UK store? It's £11.99 atm but €29.99, mental.

My last FM was FM 2010 and I barely played it. Was hoping this game might reignite my previous love with the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Was trying to order this tonight but it won't let me buy it. I assume it's because I'm in ROI and trying to buy it from the UK store? It's £11.99 atm but €29.99, mental.

My last FM was FM 2010 and I barely played it. Was hoping this game might reignite my previous love with the game!

The quote said "for the next two hours". It was a short window of opportunity! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Mars Bar wrote: »
    The quote said "for the next two hours". It was a short window of opportunity! :)

That's not the reason why I couldn't buy it though. It's still on sale at the minute but there is only 40% off not 70% so it's going at £11.99. Won't let me buy it though. Must be because I'm in the ROI not the UK.

Agh, oh well that sucks!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

€12.50 on STEAM atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Got it but haven't downloaded yet.I'd say that nobody bought it when it was 50 euro. Cant decide whether to be a half decent English team and get them going or have a rags to riches story with an Irish team.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Chavways wrote: »
    Got it but haven't downloaded yet.I'd say that nobody bought it when it was 50 euro. Cant decide whether to be a half decent English team and get them going or have a rags to riches story with an Irish team.

Both!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

14.99 in my local smyths today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

:O

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Expensive!

I got it on steam for $4.99 off amazon.com about 6 months ago

• Advertisement

10.99 on Amazon, tempted as I have a basket of purchase.

And since no one can assist in getting CM 00/01 up on windows 7 :D

Been looking through all the threads while its downloading is this prone to crashing ? Like im downloading to the hard drive and not playing on stream

Been looking through all the threads while its downloading is this prone to crashing ? Like im downloading to the hard drive and not playing on stream

Are you downloading legally? You'll have to go through steam no matter what I think.

Yeah im downloading on stream , but you can play it without stream i presume once its downloaded yeah ?

Yeah im downloading on stream , but you can play it without stream i presume once its downloaded yeah ?

Nah you need "STEAM" for verification probably.

I don't know why you wouldn't want Steam, its a cracking service.

Yeah you can. You can just go offline but you still need to keep steam.

I don't mind steam at all.

Advertisement