Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cases

• 14-07-2012 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Looking for a case for the lava tube with room for battery and a small bottle.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

chacal wrote: »
    Looking for a case for the lava tube with room for battery and a small bottle.
    Any ideas?

I pinched my wife's glasses case and does me fine :D, fits a spare twist, spare LT battery, 510-ego adapter, 10ml bottle, eGo vision 2 clearomizer and spare Nova head. And fits nicely into the pocket as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

LT hours into glasses case alright but that's about it.. Need to upgrade!

chacal wrote: »
    LT hours into glasses case alright but that's about it.. Need to upgrade!
    Naw just get a bigger pair of glasses :D my wife's case is very wide (it has to be be to house her telescopes)
    The best shop do sell an ego carry case, (looks nearly as big as Mrs's glasses case) for €8 http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/28-accessories
    It looks big enough to hold what you need.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

my sister had one of those

i dont know if it would
    it'd probably fit an LT alright.. but I dunno about an LT and any of the other things and you'd have to unscrew whatever carto/tank you were using with the LT

my sister had one of those

i dont know if it would
    it'd probably fit an LT alright.. but I dunno about an LT and any of the other things and you'd have to unscrew whatever carto/tank you were using with the LT
    If its something to house the LT with a tank on top it's not a case that would be needed more like a spare bedroom :D
    You could always put it behind your ear like a fag and do a Quasimodo impersonation when walking.
    Not very constructive post is it, but I'm into my 3rd Bulmers Light and things looking brighter ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement