Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some Irish women

• 14-07-2012 6:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Was in a club there recently and a mate of mine was kind of slow dancing with this girl he liked in the corner, then one of her mates comes over all of a sudden & points as if she was gonna sick at the thought of her getting with him. Your one wasnt long in pissing off after this. Felt a bit bad for my mate.

This one's friend is typical of the type of up your own arse Irish lass u see regularly in clubs, bottle blond hair, fake tan to the max, and shorts that werent far off hotpants.
    So music went off, went up to her told her I didnt think she was good looking at all and low and below, the lunatic lets out a scream as I was walking off, starts shouting after me, accusing me of all sorts, saying she knows she's not good looking but makes an effort unlike me, etc., etc. One of her fat female friends then proceeds to come over to me as to try and hit me a slap. How ****ing nuts are some Irish women, can give it but as soon as u give it back to them they lose the rag completely

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Blog post #5003030.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Classy guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

You charmer :D

Slow dancing?

Where was the club? 1994?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

leonidas83 wrote: »
    Was in a club there recently and a mate of mine was kind of slow dancing with this girl he liked in the corner, then one of her mates comes over all of a sudden & points as if she was gonna sick at the thought of her getting with him. Your one wasnt long in pissing off after this. Felt a bit bad for my mate.

This one's friend is typical of the type of up your own arse Irish lass u see regularly in clubs, bottle blond hair, fake tan to the max, and shorts that werent far off hotpants.
    So music went off, went up to her told her I didnt think she was good looking at all and low and below, the lunatic lets out a scream as I was walking off, starts shouting after me, accusing me of all sorts, saying she knows she's not good looking but makes an effort unlike me, etc., etc. One of her fat female friends then proceeds to come over to me as to try and hit me a slap. How ****ing nuts are some Irish women, can give it but as soon as u give it back to them they lose the rag completely

When did this happen, 1992?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

Culleeo wrote: »
    When did this happen, 1992?

no 1994

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Slow dancing?

I think 'slow dancing' means fingering.

Who dances in a corner in a club??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Saying "some Irish women" doesn't make this any less stupid and generalising.

Also, maybe your friend was ugly and a bit of a d*ck.

KeithM89 wrote: »
    I think 'slow dancing' means fingering.

Who dances in a corner in a club??

Ah I see, nudge nudge wink wink.

Saying "some Irish women" doesn't make this any less stupid and generalising.

Also, maybe your friend was ugly and a bit of a d*ck.

maybe your a saddo who doesnt have a clue what your talking about, I was there, he didnt do a damn thing wrong, see this type of crap from certain irish chicks all the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Horrible girls are everywhere, as are the nice. They were yokes in fairness, so she done you a favor. Don't say the first girl wasn't cause clearly she was if she was influenced by these tramps. Now quit your whining and go out and try again :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

It's called cock-blocking and happens the world over, nothing to do with the particular nationality of the girl involved.

maybe your a saddo who doesnt have a clue what your talking about, I was there, he didnt do a damn thing wrong, see this type of crap from certain irish chicks all the time

Unfortunately that's not entirely the case.

What percentage of Irish women do you think are like this? Without giving any idea of how many Irish women are like this, the thread comes across as a particularly lazy example of a "boys against the girls" thread, which I'm sure is not what you intended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Slow dancing?

Ballroom of romance :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

In my pulling days it was a common problem getting past the 'the friend'. 'The friend' pretends she's being protective but really she's just being domineering and probably a bit jealous that she's not the one getting the attention.

S'all in the game yo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

What club was it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

So you just went up to a randomer who hadn't even talked to you and just told her that you didn't think she was good looking :D. I bet you get all the girls :o

Unfortunately that's not entirely the case.

What percentage of Irish women do you think are like this? Without giving any idea of how many Irish women are like this, the thread comes across as a particularly lazy example of a "boys against the girls" thread, which I'm sure is not what you intended.

I dont care what percentage of the population are like this, i go to clubs regularly and see this happening alot. And what was with your remark that maybe he was ugly, so what if he was ugly, doesnt mean some up her own hole twat can be an asshole to him for no reason

A friend of mine would always go out of his way to pull the fat friend, his excuse was theyd always go for food after and he could rob a few chips and save himself a couple of euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

When are the school holidays over?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Here's what you do: stop going to shíte pubs/clubs. Then stop fooking generalizing about women. Or just get used to the fact your mate has bad taste. And as for you calling someone a saddo, they're not the one making stupid generalizations about Irish women.

why? u starting to miss your daily visits to the playgrounds are u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Now now. Don't be nasty.

You aren't back till September anyway.

He meant so you'll stop posting shíte.

That makes no sense.
    A lot more playground going when school is out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

The wee 'uns aren't allowed to play outside anymore. Incase they fall over or something.

I dont care what percentage of the population are like this, i go to clubs regularly and see this happening alot. And what was with your remark that maybe he was ugly, so what if he was ugly, doesnt mean some up her own hole twat can be an asshole to him for no reason

It does, in fairness, she would just be trying to rescue her friend from an unpleasant situation.

Anyway, I don't think this thread is going to be very productive.

Maybe this one girl was just a bitch.

Maybe your friend was actually annoying the girl he was dancing with.

Maybe you were out of order in telling the girl she wasn't attractive.

All that really matters is that I'm glad I wasn't out with you. It sounds like a horrible night.

Do things like this happen a lot to you and your friends? There's something about your attitude that suggests to me that such altercations might occur on occasion.

OP, if you were a proper wingman, you would have distracted the girl's mate before she went up and pulled her friend away.

Note to self: Don't go pulling with leonidas83.

Look i assume you were born in 83. So grow up, yeah?

• Advertisement

A friend of mine would always go out of his way to pull the fat friend, his excuse was theyd always go for food after and he could rob a few chips and save himself a couple of euro.

You are that "friend" aren't you?

You are that "friend" aren't you?

No way!

If you can lift her, dont shift her..

...and rob her chips.

It does, in fairness, she would just be trying to rescue her friend from an unpleasant situation.

All that really matters is that I'm glad I wasn't out with you. It sounds like a horrible night.

Do things like this happen a lot to you and your friends? There's something about your attitude that suggests to me that such altercations might occur on occasion.

firstly had a gr8 night, if i let some loser like this ruin my night everytime I went out then I probably wouldnt go out anymore.

Secondly there was plenty of other ways she could have helped her friend without being such a bitch to my friend(had a quick word in her ear, took her to the bathroom,etc.)

and finally look who's making assumptions now, you dont have a clue what its like to go out with me or my mates & by the sounds of it you dont sound as if you get out very much at all if you think that way of treating people is ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

One of her fat female friends then proceeds to come over to me as to try and hit me a slap
    Hope you knocked that bitch out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Blame the game, not the playa yo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭bdoo

OP, if you were a proper wingman, you would have distracted the girl's mate before she went up and pulled her friend away.

Note to self: Don't go pulling with leonidas83.

Jack u beat me to it. You should have been all about the friend before she intervened - avoiding the interruption and ensuring the score for your mate.

You should hang your head in shame.

Your attempt to play wingman after the fact was quite simply too little too late.

• Advertisement

One of her fat female friends then proceeds to come over to me as to try and hit me a slap
    Hope you knocked that bitch out?

Told her id kick her fat ****ing ass if she tried it but I still think she would have done it had the argument gone on much longer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

biko wrote: »
    Blame the game, not the playa yo

word

firstly had a gr8 night, if i let some loser like this ruin my night everytime I went out then I probably wouldnt go out anymore.

Secondly there was plenty of other ways she could have helped her friend without being such a bitch to my friend(had a quick word in her ear, took her to the bathroom,etc.)

and finally look who's making assumptions now, you dont have a clue what its like to go out with me or my mates & by the sounds of it you dont sound as if you get out very much at all if you think that way of treating people is ok

One simple question: why the fook would you want to go somewhere with fake tanned bimbos?

do you always continue to keep posting despite everyone trying to ignore you

And why couldn't you have had a quick word in the girl's friend's ear, or better yet, taken her to the bathroom?

Hey now, I never said anything about this situation was ok, just that there are lots of mitigating factors in every individual case and I don't think it's fruitful to try to conjecture about large sections of the population based on one case.

Anyway: same year of birth and location as me, yet seemingly very angry: I'm starting to think that you're a manifestation of my own psyche that I post as during my blackouts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Told her id kick her fat ****ing ass if she tried it but I still think she would have done it had the argument gone on much longer

U da man!!!!!!!!

do you always continue to keep posting despite everyone trying to ignore you

Yes. Just like menboys who chat up girls who aren't interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Slow dancing?

Club Nassau!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

One simple question: why the fook would you want to go somewhere with fake tanned bimbos?

I see a lot of disdain on boards regularly for girls that wear fake tan. Yet when i go out all i see is fake tan everywhere. Now, girls wouldnt be doing it if all males found it as repulsive as seems to be the general consensus. So what gives?

I see a lot of disdain on boards regularly for girls that wear fake tan. Yet when i go out all i see is fake tan everywhere. Now, girls wouldnt be doing it if all males found it as repulsive. So what gives?

Go to better places. Usually girls grow outta that Paris Hilton phase. Just like the men grow out of "any girl will do".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I see a lot of disdain on boards regularly for girls that wear fake tan. Yet when i go out all i see is fake tan everywhere. Now, girls wouldnt be doing it if all males found it as repulsive. So what gives?
    While many men dislike fake tan on girls, they dislike blueballs more and therefore grin and bare the fake tan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Go to better places. Usually girls grow outta that Paris Hilton phase. Just like the men grow out of "any girl will do".

How do you know what places i go to?

I see a lot of disdain on boards regularly for girls that wear fake tan. Yet when i go out all i see is fake tan everywhere. Now, girls wouldnt be doing it if all males found it as repulsive as seems to be the general consensus. So what gives?
    I honestly don't know.

I don't know any lad who is more attracted to a girl because of fake tan but a lot of girls seem convinced that it makes them look better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I was talking to a fat lass with huge tits last night.

"My eyes are up here..." I said, as she looked down at the kebab in my hand.

How do you know what places i go to?
    Well if youre going to places with girls like that i assume you need to go to a nicer place.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement