Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

someone being given cpr on ballybricken!!

Options
  • 14-07-2012 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

Friend of mine just told me a man is being given resuscitation on the bull post ballybricken , he is watching it from alfies said its drug overdose , anyone hear more??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Christ, I'll be up that way in 20min or so. Hope everything is alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

ziedth wrote: »

Thank god your on way your way up......move over paramedics :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

He being taken off in ambulance so prob nothing to see now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This board needs a real time gossip column something made up of short messages that can be accessed by phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

S28382 wrote: »
    Thank god your on way your way up......move over paramedics :rolleyes:

It will amaze you to learn that I wasn't going to look or help........even more fascinating for you should be that people can and do go to Ballybricken for a variety of reasons.

All clear when I walked by, hopefully that it a turned out OK.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

It will amaze you to learn that I wasn't going to look or help........even more fascinating for you should be that people can and do go to Ballybricken for a variety of reason.

All clear when I walked by, hopefully that it a turned out OK.

Your right im amazed. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Relax guys it's the weekend:)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

mike65 wrote: »
    This board needs a real time gossip column something made up of short messages that can be accessed by phone.

Almost like....bird chirps......tweets one might call them.....and many of them make a twitter.....Genius :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

jo06555 wrote: »
    Friend of mine just told me a man is being given resuscitation on the bull post ballybricken , he is watching it from alfies said its drug overdose , anyone hear more??

Funny how the poor fecker was standing up not a bother on him 10 minutes earlier til the junkie scumbags hanging around Ballybricken assaulted him and then ran off leaving him unconscious, after robbing his pockets!!

Just hope he's ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Funny how the poor fecker was standing up not a bother on him 10 minutes earlier til the junkie scumbags hanging around Ballybricken assaulted him and then ran off leaving him unconscious, after robbing his pockets!!

Just hope he's ok
    Well as I said I only heard from a friend it was drugs overdose I take it you know it was a assault now yes?? Or did you see it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Just hope he's ok
    Well as I said I only heard from a friend it was drugs overdose I take it you know it was a assault now yes?? Or did you see it?

Was on Ballybricken waiting for someone and saw it, I'm not saying it wasn't an overdose, just getting a few slaps and being robbed certainly didn't help him.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

If it was robbery then I hope he's ok. If it was a drugs overdose then I couldnt give a crap.

Advertisement