Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice ladies! Confused!?

Options
  • 14-07-2012 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Ok so I'm on cd 29. Yesterday I got what felt like ovulation cramp except even stronger then normal and when I pressed on my lower abdomen it was sensitive and slightly painful. Today now I have what I would describe as period pains. Like the pressure pains. I have no sore breasts.

I thought I had gotten my ovulation cramp but it was slighter then normal and that was today two weeks ago which was cd15.

Does anybody have any input into what could be happening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

i suppose i dont even know what i'm asking. im hoping that i am pregnant but its kinda obvious im not i suppose. i read of symptoms like stuffy nose and runny eyes so im convincing myself thats a good enough one.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ireland1

I do not know as I myself have been trying to conceive with no success since November 2009, but would it be possible that day 15 was ovulation cramps and yesterday was implantation cramps?

That's what I know I'm secretly hoping for. But maybe yesterday was my ov cramp. I do remember haven fertile cm two weeks ago.

Its hard this ttc. I keep saying to myself this month I won't care I'll just go with the flow and then this cramp happens yesterday :-/ probably was just ovulation cramp.

are your cycles normally regular? how long have you been trying to conceive (TTC)? I hear you on the good intentions about trying to relax - but I think that it is a myth and it is actually impossible to do!

Oh geez I can't even remember now how long we'v been trying to conceive. 3yrs or more now throughtout those years we were not trying not preventing but still!. I also know that at least 4 friends fell accidently pregnant during that time. Cycles normally 31/32 but have been known to jump a week or two longer then normal every now and again.

More then likely yesterday was my ov and I'm just Having really long cycle.

• Advertisement

oh - up tp you whether you want to wait it out or test - different people have different preferences. good luck though - you are around the same time in the game as myself

Are u frustrated at this point?

I keep thinking wait for two weeks from today,, don't waste your money on a test. I'll see though

At this exact point in time, I am not too bad - but I have been extremely upset - I feel a lot of sadness and anger inside. I realised that I could not carry on the way I was going - it was seriously not good for my mental health - I am working very hard on focusing on the positives in my life - and there are many, but it is a work in progress. We had all tests done and there are no problems so my partner is against the idea of IVF and believes that if it is meant to happen, then it will, and if it does not, we will be ok, just the 2 of us. I have to respect his opinion - but my 37 year old biological clock struggles :-)
    wow - that was an essay and a half - what about you? what age are you?

29 nearly 30 always thought if Have kids by the time I was thirty. Did the blood tests for a couple of months they seemed fine. The next thing after that was the internal ultrasound so iv kinda gone under the radar a bit-the thoughts of that scares me!
    I'd kinda be with your hubby on that a believer In what's meant to happen will happen and everything happens for a reason etc....

I just always thought it would happen easy. U know like so afraid for years of falling pregnant using the pill and maybe there was no need!lol

I'm also not as stressed about it but it's the diagnosing symptoms that's the worst. I promise myself next month I won't !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Don't be scared of that internal ultrasound. It's not bad at all. It's a small 'wand' scanner. You get the same scan if they do a scan for ectopic pregnancy. And if you do get pregnant... You'll have everyone and their aunties looking up your nether regions anyway at some point. :)

It's no harm to get it done to check the state of your ovaries.

• Advertisement

Putting it through my belly button is what freaked me out!

Ireland1 I really think that before the years over ul be preggers!

Laparoscopy is what I meant maybe that's different then internal ultrasound I'm not sure but when the gynae said that to me I got so freaked out by it

Dodgy stomach since yesterday evening easing off a bit now though. Might be food poisoning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

talkin wrote: »
    Dodgy stomach since yesterday evening easing off a bit now though. Might be food poisoning

Keep us updated :)

I'd say it's Defo that I just ovulated late. :-/

Yeah... The witch arrived. Getting the feeling I'll never have my baby bump!

Advertisement