Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morton Stadium Gym

• 14-07-2012 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭

Anyone train up in Morton stadium? I'm thinking of heading up for a look and want to find out how busy it gets and what the best times to go are so I can grab a bar and a platform.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

DylanJM wrote: »
    Anyone train up in Morton stadium? I'm thinking of heading up for a look and want to find out how busy it gets and what the best times to go are so I can grab a bar and a platform.

Baaaaaaaahaahahahahaha.... Wait'll gymfreak gets up in here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭gymfreak

Yup...it's ridiculously busy these days...as in..I've resorted to taking a bar out to the indoor track to practise light stuff quite a few times!

Really depends on what time you can get in at. Somedays I'd get the gym to myself for hours..others I wouldnt even get a platform. Basically, the earlier you can get in the better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭DylanJM

gymfreak wrote: »
    Yup...it's ridiculously busy these days...as in..I've resorted to taking a bar out to the indoor track to practise light stuff quite a few times!

Really depends on what time you can get in at. Somedays I'd get the gym to myself for hours..others I wouldnt even get a platform. Basically, the earlier you can get in the better!

Thanks I might head up and have a look. I'm not doing anything until I go back to college so I'll be able to make it in early. I've actually got a bar and bumpers at home but I'm getting a bit sick of training on my own in my shed, need a change of scenery every once in a while :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭gymfreak

DylanJM wrote: »
    Thanks I might head up and have a look. I'm not doing anything until I go back to college so I'll be able to make it in early. I've actually got a bar and bumpers at home but I'm getting a bit sick of training on my own in my shed, need a change of scenery every once in a while :D

If you can get in early then it's no problem at all...except then you might be on your tod...and it'd probably be like training in your shed :P

Worth a visit anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Scuba Ste

It's like any other gym, it's busier in the evenings and at weekends.

I'm sure you meant share a bar and platform ;).

Saying that, I've never found it so busy that I couldn't get on a platform.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭DylanJM

Scuba Ste wrote: »
    It's like any other gym, it's busier in the evenings and at weekends.

I'm sure you meant share a bar and platform ;).

Saying that, I've never found it so busy that I couldn't get on a platform.

Haha, no I want all that sexy eleiko equipment all to myself :D:D:D

Just looking at the prices on the website, it's pretty good value. I might just get the six month membership just to have it.

Advertisement