Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nice apartment to share athlone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Great location, potentially great apartments. Sadly, they aren't

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭piobhan

Great location, potentially great apartments. Sadly, they aren't
    the lad im moving in with has been there last 6 months. no complaints? renewing the lease. what you know?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Heard a few different stories. The water system is a bit hit and miss in terms of the pumps in the apartments being a bit shoddy. Lad that lived there got his replaced twice in an 18 month period.

The place all around it flooded too a couple of years ago in the very wet spell. I think it was just the car park though, and that was an especially bad winter. Still, building on a flood plain and ya run that risk!!

The soundproofing is a bit poor too. Was in the 3rd floor apartment staying there after a night out a few times. Could hear when the neighbours went to the toilet!! And another night when they tried to make a baby. I don't know if they were successful in that endeavour though :D

And I've heard a few different stories on the lads that own it. They own lots of Shannon Weir too and aren't supposed to be that competent to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭piobhan

heard about the flooding alright.id say it was a once off. been in them a few tines and had no major problems with them. thanks for the info anyway

Advertisement