Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy flowers early sunday?

Options
  • 14-07-2012 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hello,

Quick thread, just wondering what's the most likely place to get a decent bouquet of flowers on sunday morning. Belated mam birthday present, a bit of a disaster. ANYWAY drawing a blank on where to go and help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Where are you in the city? How early are we talking about?

Not being morbid but some churches and most graveyards have flowers for sale outside on a Sunday.

Maybe try M&S too? Petrol station?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Marks and Spencer. Superquinn. Lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

24 hour Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Aldi or the flower markets

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Dongasaurus

Ideally city centre for around 10am, most specific places seem to open at 11/not at all on sundays.

Thanks for the tip about graveyards, I know just the place, just have to make sure they don't have any labels I wouldn't want my dear old mammy to see :D

Actually does anyone know what time they usually start selling flowers on grafton st?

• Advertisement
Advertisement