Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE SCAR GBBR Closed bolt Tan

Options
  • 14-07-2012 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

Selling WE SCAR GBBR Closed bolt Tan colour with Ra-tech NPAS, Ra-tech valve knocker and housing, internals replaced with new closed bolt internals so working perfectly, oiled and cleaned and FPS is adjustable for weather to keep consistant FPS.
    Note to mods: Has adustable NPAS valve so FPS is adjustable to compensate for weather etc...under the joule.

Comes with 3 CO2 in Tan and 1 in black but have 2 spare tan metal shells for the mags so you can make all the mags tan if needed.
    I haven't used the mags but was told when I bought it that two of the tan mags are leaky (need O-rings) and have been used with wear but the other two should be fine as regard leaks (black one looks new).

Bought off "just a plinker" recently and bought all the closed bolt parts off another boards user who had switched out the parts when he bought it new so the trigger mech has next to no wear as do the barrel, bolt, bolt carrier, recoil rod, outer barrel, inner barrel and flash hider.

The top reciever has been sprayed a slightly darker Tan colour and has a good coat evenly applied (the right side has some grass camo pattern but not complete) The rest of the gun is original colour and looks good.

The only part at fault I can mention is that there is one screw (just for show and not actually attaching anything) missing at the back of the reciever and the front sling mount is not present at the moment(although it will be when selling the gun as it is in the post from Just A Plinker).

I have put a lot of parts and work into this and have tested the RIF to make sure it is firing perfectly and crisp.

Based in Greystones, buyer can inspect and test if they like.

Will upload better pics soon.

€240

213237.jpg

Comments

Advertisement