Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying ammo online

Options
  • 14-07-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

i seen a irish company selling ammo online sportsden.ie and delivers it once proof of licence
    0-99e is 5e for delivery amd over 100e is free
    anyone used them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,981 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Yeah I've bought ammo off them, arrived next day. Sent a scan of both sides of my licence. Handy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭meathshooter1

simon is a gentleman to deal with good prices on ammo give them a call

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

Yea once u buy from them in the shop they have all your details on their systems,call them up and pay over the phone,next day usual you will have Ur ammo !! Simon is dead sound

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭shooter88

Thanks guys it sounds good as my local guy dosen be in everyday for ammo and the closest place is prob 25min away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

shooter88 wrote: »
    Thanks guys it sounds good as my local guy dosen be in everyday for ammo and the closest place is prob 25min away

Ill 2nd everything said up there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Cavan duck buster

ya, they are great to deal with, got my buffalo river safe next day, great service
    also ammo is fair for price €30 525 bullets, i orderd 3 of them and a box of supper x subs. All well packed and great survice.
    is there many more companys in ireland that sell ammo online???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

ya, they are great to deal with, got my buffalo river safe next day, great service
    also ammo is fair for price €30 525 bullets, i orderd 3 of them and a box of supper x subs. All well packed and great survice.

www.Shoot.ie < thats duffys in galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Cavan duck buster

garv123 wrote: »

i delt with that fell a few months age, was asking 2 packs of cci subs
    i gave him a ring one evining and he sayed i should have them that day, but the following day i got them, now i didn't mind that they were one day late but when i rang him to let him know the ammo arived he was asking me all sorts of abusive questions like "what was the hold up, how much did the robbers get" no there was no robbers just a day late that i'm not complaining.

i think it was a bad day for him but if you treat your coustomers like crap, you arrent going to go back

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭shooter88

garv123 wrote: »

i delt with that fell a few months age, was asking 2 packs of cci subs
    i gave him a ring one evining and he sayed i should have them that day, but the following day i got them, now i didn't mind that they were one day late but when i rang him to let him know the ammo arived he was asking me all sorts of abusive questions like "what was the hold up, how much did the robbers get" no there was no robbers just a day late that i'm not complaining.

i think it was a bad day for him but if you treat your coustomers like crap, you arrent going to go back

I rang him to see how it works he said if I order before 4o clock I will have them next day which Isin to bad even if they are a day late I don't mind as I usually have a back up stock just incase I fancy a spur of the moment shot

Advertisement