Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hailo Cab - €5 free credit - Mobile app for ordering taxi's

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 shamrock65

Code DMGBQ

€5 off first time users

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kneelson

ZCPUH is an up to date code for first time card users..
    Enter under hailo credits in your profile
    register a card
    Next time pay by card and you'll automatically be disciunted €5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

shamrock65 wrote: »
    Code DMGBQ

€5 off first time users

Only if never used hailo before and you forgot to mention the €5 you get as a bonus for the customers that use it

Kneelson wrote: »
    ZCPUH is an up to date code for first time card users..
    Enter under hailo credits in your profile
    register a card
    Next time pay by card and you'll automatically be disciunted €5

Only if never used hailo before and you forgot to mention the €5 you get as a bonus for the customers that use it

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭lost marbles

all those codes are hailo drivers who are getting a commission from hailo for getting passengers to sign up their cards . you can only get one discount offer per card . ie sign up using your aib debit card and receive the discount ,use the same card for the return journey and you wont get the discount .

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭corkonion

I don't see a problem with the driver getting a commission for recruiting new customers for the company, very few people assist with marketing campaigns for free and the €5 offer is great for first time users, the code I received worked a treat and is still valid (my friends still use it) its WFUNM for anyone that wants it.

blahblah06 wrote: »

no, only if you never paid by card before. . I'm sure some people appreciate a fiver discount and I didn't forget to mention anything about any bonus.. . Why would I?? Just to be clear on the bonus to drivers, It's a fiver for 2 weeks, back to €2 after that and that makes no difference to anyone else.

Thats not correct. Its only if you have never used hailo before. If u have used hailo for cash the 5 euro wont work. they changed the rules with cabbie codes. Email them u will find out

You did forget to mention anything about you receiving a bonus for it in your original post

no, only if you never paid by card before. . I'm sure some people appreciate a fiver discount and I didn't forget to mention anything about any bonus.. . Why would I?? Just to be clear on the bonus to drivers, It's a fiver for 2 weeks, back to €2 after that and that makes no difference to anyone else.

[quotwe="blahblah06;88117t097"]Thats not correct. Its only if you have never used hailo before. If u have used hailo for cash the 5 euro wont work. they changed the rules with cabbie codes. Email them u will find out

You did forget to mention anything about you receiving a bonus for it in your original post[/quote]

I didn't FORGET.. it's irrelevant to anybody using a discount code. If a shop advertises a discount of 10 euro on a particular item, do they quote how much profit they'll still make.. No becsuse the customer is only interested whether it's bargain to them or not..
    Re the discount, within the last few days the credit has been added to friends accounts who have only used hailo for cash before. . and I DID also mention it was for first time card users in my original Post. . Perhaps you should read them fully before you copy n paste your favourite reply to cabbie codes from now on..

ZCPUH is STILL working ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭junglecliff

Active code UPXQD ..enter under promo code!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

doesn't work for me

doesn't work for me

as Blahblah will say.. it's for first time card users.. Or possibly now only first time users... Try SAFEHOME13

I did read your reply. Bargain alerts does not allow people to post referrals that gain money from it.

once again the hailo cabbie codes use are posting will not work on any peoples phones that have used hailo before card or cash as per niall from hailos email a few days ago. This is all changed since the new update

You do know that hailo do not take lightly to there drivers posting on the net like this because they get lashed out of it with emails from customers that are not happy the codes are not working which will result in discipline procedures to that driver matched to the code

You have been warned

[quotwe="blahblah06;88117t097"]Thats not correct. Its only if you have never used hailo before. If u have used hailo for cash the 5 euro wont work. they changed the rules with cabbie codes. Email them u will find out

You did forget to mention anything about you receiving a bonus for it in your original post

I didn't FORGET.. it's irrelevant to anybody using a discount code. If a shop advertises a discount of 10 euro on a particular item, do they quote how much profit they'll still make.. No becsuse the customer is only interested whether it's bargain to them or not..
    Re the discount, within the last few days the credit has been added to friends accounts who have only used hailo for cash before. . and I DID also mention it was for first time card users in my original Post. . Perhaps you should read them fully before you copy n paste your favourite reply to cabbie codes from now on..

ZCPUH is STILL working ;-)[/quote]

doesn't work for me

Have u used hailo before?

as Blahblah will say.. it's for first time card users.. Or possibly now only first time users... Try SAFEHOME13

I dont think I ever said it was first time card users. I said first time users. As you would say read the post.

theres no possible about it. Only facts

• Advertisement

blahblah06 wrote: »
    I did read your reply. Bargain alerts does not allow people to post referrals that gain money from it.

once again the hailo cabbie codes use are posting will not work on any peoples phones that have used hailo before card or cash as per niall from hailos email a few days ago. This is all changed since the new update

You do know that hailo do not take lightly to there drivers posting on the net like this because they get lashed out of it with emails from customers that are not happy the codes are not working which will result in discipline procedures to that driver matched to the code

You have been warned

Quote: blahblah06If you are a first time user of Hailo or have never paid with your card before. No charge to pay if you do.Go into your account up the top left corner of your app and enterZNTFV for €5 off your next taxi booking.Valid for a few years so not a one day thing.

ZCPUH is STILL working ;-)
    [/quote]

Tell me the date I posted that? oh heres the date and time 30-11-2013, 09:28

And then tell me when I said the rules have changed? 18-12-2013, 15:55

A lot can change in 2 weeks...

Im telling you because I got my hands wrapped over it. If you want to be banned from hailo and bargain alerts so be it.
    That's your choice. If you want to try and deny what im saying by quoting week old posts you should also read the current posts I said about only if your a new user and clearly that was proven by a person posting saying its not working thats also up to you but ultimately im right and your wrong.

If in doubt email hailo from your app and let me know if im wrong

End of story
    [/quote]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement