Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fake Eyelashes

• 14-07-2012 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi

Im trying to buy a variety of fake eye lashes online and I dont know where to buy them.

There are availabe on ebay but these are really cheap and Im concerned they are bed quality. Should I get these buy use another glue that I know is good.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

im interested in this too i have used the Girls aloud Eylure ones a few times and there ok iv heard MAC have good ones too but i havent tried them out yet...:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Should I get these buy use another glue that I know is good.
    The main thing is the glue tbh. If you buy what the MUAs use (Duo Glue) most eyelashes you buy will last. It depends if you want multiple wears out of them though.

I bought a box of these at the Womens world expo, 10 pairs for €7 (!!!!) but the glue was useless so used Duo and they were brill, got loads of wear out of each pair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

red cherry lashes are a cheaper alternative that you can get on ebay that are pretty good.

Also I spotted a US seller selling a lot of 4pairs of ardell lashes for 15e which is a very good price - the Ardell lashes are really nice on.

I've bought the "tray" of lashes off ebay for really cheap before - think theres ten pairs or so - I actually really like them as they are easy to apply and you can trim them so they just fit the outer 2/3rds of your eye.

I found the Penney's ones to be a bit fake for my liking and not as easy to trim.

I bought a large tube of Duo glue on ebay and just toss the glue that comes with the lashes or carry in my handbag for emergencies.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭butlerjustine

Thanks for the replies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

Lots of people buy the cheap ones on ebay then just buy a decent glue somewhere else. There's not really any point in buying Mac or Benefit eyelashes, there's no big difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭20260622

I buy my lashes from the $ shop, so cheap and have often had compliments of how natural they look, once you get the natural looking ones they're fine. I presume the ones off Ebay are pretty similar. But as others have said, the glue that comes with them is pretty useless!!

I recently bought 'eye charm' glue off Ebay and find it really good, cheap too :D

Advertisement