Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New ESB meter?

Options
  • 15-07-2012 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I'm just wondering if anybody out there knows if the new electricity meters that ESB networks install are all digital ones and what make/model they are as I just set an appointment to have a day and night rate one put in? Any links/Pics would be much appreciated too! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi 2426Gal,

Only ESB Networks would be in a position to answer this one. I can, however, supply some pictures if that helps. Below are the most common electronic/digital meters.

electronic_meter_a.gif

electronic-meter.gif

Time-of-day-electronic-meter.gif

You'll find more information on how to operate these meters on our website here.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 2426Gal

Thanks David. I got the new meter installed this morning. It was the bottom one of the three that you predicted. Your meter reading videos will come in handy when the time comes around for that! :D Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

That's great. Thanks for letting us know, 2426Gal. :)

Advertisement