Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do before selling a used phone?

Options
  • 15-07-2012 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am thinking of selling my Galaxy Ace and upgrading to an iPhone or something. I might sell my phone on eBay or somewhere. What should I do before I sell? Is there any data on it I should delete? Apart from texts, passwords obviously. How do I have it unlocked so it can be used on any network? And any helpfull advice in general would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Hi,
    I am thinking of selling my Galaxy Ace and upgrading to an iPhone or something. I might sell my phone on eBay or somewhere. What should I do before I sell? Is there any data on it I should delete? Apart from texts, passwords obviously. How do I have it unlocked so it can be used on any network? And any helpfull advice in general would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Factory reset..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Delete the blues you downloaded from xhamster.

Advertisement