Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccomendation for painter (country farmhouse)

Options
  • 15-07-2012 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,493 ✭✭✭✭

Just looking for a painter to paint our house, it's quite a big country farmhouse and will need someone capable of being able to paint the high points etc. Just wondering if people here have had any experience with any good, reasonbly priced painters (i'm based in midkerry)
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭ciaeim

siblers wrote: »
    Just looking for a painter to paint our house, it's quite a big country farmhouse and will need someone capable of being able to paint the high points etc. Just wondering if people here have had any experience with any good, reasonbly priced painters (i'm based in midkerry)
    Thanks

i can reccommend a painter for you in the milltown area if u want , definately reasonable and can get paint at a good price , even the pp uses him

Advertisement