Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

little bit of help

Options
  • 15-07-2012 2:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭

Im having a real hard time tryin to make up my mind and im seriously lost

Im currently doing DT104 Auctioneerin & val just finished year 1. love the course for what it is but its just the subjects are :(
    Unfortunately I have to do repeats, too many for my liking. my worry is if i fail those im kinda screwed. its a year at home or what ever its a year lost something i dont want to be facing. But while its not the hardest of course one part of me feels i should push on for the next 2 years and try and get the degree for all the good it will be(Grandfather is :mad: most negative person on the earth) I have one year done and half failed providing on repeats. like ive spent a lot of money and i dont know weather to think that going to college is a regret. Im just not an academic person i feel.

Im looking at a course alright 3 hours 1 day a week for 8weeks that teaches in the basics of aviation. and im going to speak to family tomoro but i dont know if thats a good idea. but i kind of need to find where i lie in a career. meeting a friend who works in plane detailing has pushed me to try and continue to aim for something in that sector.

I dunno where to turn keep doing a course or branch out? :(

Sorry if its not right section, only place i could think of due to being in a dit course

Advertisement