Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kutmower

Options
  • 15-07-2012 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

I went shopping in castlebar yesterday for a strimmer and came across this brand. With a bit of googling I've since discovered they are an Irish company do a range of garden equipment including a chain saw and a power washer.

The company that own the brand are called outdoorgardenproducts.ie and they seem to be based in Ballinrobe.

I only got to see the strimmer so I'm not in a position to judge it, my only observation was the kutmower label looked like sticker printed on your inkjet at home.

Anyway sounds like a good story, does anybody know if these are manufactured in Ireland and are they any good ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

A bit of further googling reveals that their lawnmowers are "Weibang" ...which is Chinese.
    So I guess you can forget about the manufactured in Ireland bit, leaving only the question of quality open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fairtrader

Just googled Kutmower as I an looking for a strimmer line and saw some posts in 2012. Just to let you know I bought a Kutmower Strimmer 2 years ago and the quality is very good. Don't be put off by the labelling - it may not look great but it does not reflect the quality of the machine. As for where it was made, it would be very difficult to buy anything now that isn't made in China. I would definitely recommend it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

Them lawnmowers come under a few different brand names WORLD and MTM and I have seen others too, they seem alright bodies, but bag is small and plastic shell and handles are very light

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lr0584

I AM IN NEED OF A COIL FOR KUTMOWER STRIMMER .
    ANYONE HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF A SELLER OF KUTMOWER PARTS?

Advertisement