Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rendevoux

Options
  • 15-07-2012 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Count the number of people at the counter rolling their eyes after being scolded back to their seat for table service

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

What????

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Dublin 15?!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

amdublin wrote: »
    Dublin 15?!

Well in the absence of a gibberish forum, why not? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackdog2

This thread has just cheered me up. And listening to fleetwood mac

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭fisherking

Bit cryptic allright...
    Our new cafe in ongar!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

fisherking wrote: »
    Count the number of people at the counter rolling their eyes after being scolded back to their seat for table service
    so no change from Douglas & Kali then!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ajarms86

Hey all, just moved to ongar recently and still getting to know the place, is the new cafe any use?? Looks nice on the out side?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

fisherking wrote: »

I have seen this in action on a recent visit. I found the attitude of one particular staff member to be poor. During one interaction, I had to bite my lip for fear of embarrassing the other half. We both enjoyed our food on this occasion, its a pity that bad service continues to let down an otherwise pleasant establishment.

Advertisement