Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skinny Jeans are unhealthy for men

• 15-07-2012 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Health warning have been issued to men regarding wearing skinny jeans

they can cause numerous problems such as bladder weakness, twisted testicles, and urinary infections.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9393537/Fashion-for-tight-jeans-is-increasing-testicular-problems-among-men.html

Personally i would never wear skinny jeans.... my boys need the room.

Do any men here wear skinny jeans?

Do you wear skinny jeans? 114 votes

Yes - im a metrosexual male
    0% 0 votes
    No - i like having the room for my balls
    9% 11 votes
    Yes - i am a female
    76% 87 votes
    N0 - i am a female
    7% 8 votes
    i can't fit my atari jaguar controller in the pockets
    7% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

. . .and they look utterly ridiculous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

No men wear skinny jeans. It's physically impossible to wear skinny jeans and call yourself a man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

If it affects the sperm count / testes, then fire away!

Means hipsters are less likely to procreate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

I'm from Dublin. I prefer tracksuit, tucked in the socks, gold chains, white airmax, crooked baseball cap and imitating black people from LA all while I listen to rap and fight the blacks cause it's my country.

Only eejits wear jeans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I'd never wear ball stranglers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭fran17

i wear baggy ones to accommodate my massive c**k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Do any men here wear skinny jeans?

An oxymoron if I ever heard one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭lifelongnoob

Skinny jeans are typically worn by metrosexual men any ways... personally i hate them.... even on women.... they make women's arses look big

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Twisted testicles? Sounds like it should be some type of dominatrix styled board game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

LOL at the people who give out about skinny jeans,they probably can't fit into a pair themselves,that's why they criticize people who wear them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

I've to wear special three legged trousers to have room for my massive todger!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Festy wrote: »
    LOL at the people who give out about skinny jeans,they probably can't fit into a pair themselves,that's why they criticize people who wear them.

Is that a fact or are you really that deluded, that you haven't worked out how stupid you look?

Because there offensive... And these thin pumps that men wear with them are fookin rottin in all skinny jeans look terrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Men are not supposed to have a figure of a ten year old girl.

... and I don't need facts to back that up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Was watching Galvinised on youtube this morning, hadn't seen it before

Now there's a fan of the skinny jeans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

MEn who wear skinny jeans look like twats.

I've seen a few guys in them, they were so tight they looked like they had bow legs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

"Wow, he looks so manly in those skinny jeans. The masculinity just oozes from him!"

Said nobody.

Ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

So people who wear clothes that don't fit look bad? Can see this making all the front pages tomorrow.

Baggy jeans look just as bad. And bootcut/flare on most people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭lifelongnoob

TheBody wrote: »
    I've to wear special three legged trousers to have room for my massive todger!! :pac:
    Todger or self inflated ego??:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I dont mind this type ok.jpg depending on the person wearing them. This type not ok.jpg are just plain stupid looking.

I dont mind this type ok.jpg depending on the person wearing them. This type not ok.jpg are just plain stupid looking.

Jesus that's a lovely arse in the first pic.

Second pic is cringe worthy!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

yup, this is exactly it, having had the misfortune to have had to propel myself around this lonely existence via an activity known as "walking" (and in some cases "running") I have developed an abnormality that's sometimes referred to as an "arse".

If not for this debilitating scourge, I would be all about donning a pair of ball stranglers. . .definitely. . .

syndeyfife wrote: »

You don't like to see the tight muscular ripples in those jeans?

Must be just for the men then, women don't know how good it is. :p

syndeyfife wrote: »

Tis indeed a lovely bottom.;)

i wear some like in the first :D

Ive baggy ones too depending on well what pair i see first :pac:

Snowie wrote: »

HAve you an arse like the first pic?!

Snowie wrote: »

Ya will have to upload a pick of your hoop then.

Ya will have to upload a pick of your hoop then.

Thats a crude way of saying bottom :mad:

Ladies could you please stop objectifying men, thank you. :D

Ladies could you please stop objectifying men, thank you. :D

No

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Is it not common sense that squashing your balls is going to be bad for them. I don't need a study done to know not to put my head in a vice. Or my balls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

the first ones wouldnt be considered skinny, slim fit maybe, thats the kind i would wear most of the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I look at skinny jeans and wonder how the fuck I could get into them never mind how ridiculous I'd look in them. I'm a fit guy but I'd really see myself bursting out of them in an hour or less.

Not to mention they look gay as fuck! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I don't own anything that could be called Skinny jeans but all jeans are really tight on me because I have rather muscular legs. So I'm fooked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I dont wear actual skinny-type jeans. But my waste size is so small and my legs are so flabby that to find a pair of jeans that sits comfortable on my waist only ends up looking skinny because they cling to my legs :(

I usually just opt for pants that are too big for me, as its impossible to find the right pair of jeans that do.

But in general, yeah I dislike skinny jeans on men. Doesnt look good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

twisted testicles sounds like a good name for a band.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Skinny jeans style is one of the worst things to happen. I was in Levi and their stander cut was a skinny cut. I could not get the jeans past my knee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Sure it's only scrawney little wisps of men that would fit into them anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Sure it's only scrawney little wisps of men that would fit into them anyway.
    Nah, I'm kinda slim and even if they fit around the waist they're far far too tight on my fully grown, man sized calves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I wear skinny jeans and i am a man

I really think its funny the hate they get because one there bettering fitting, Two there more dressy looking, three it shows off your man bits and girls can see what they can get.

Like with skinnys the problem is you need to dress with them to look right EG every bit of tees, jumpers, blazers, jackets needs to be skinny fitting on you

And in ireland i got to LoL that your gay if you like dressing nice or like fashion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

I wear skinny jeans and i am a man boy
    FYP, there's no way an adult male can fit into them.

They're not better fitted, if you want tailored clothes go to a tailor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I really think its funny the hate they get because one there bettering fitting, Two there more dressy looking, three it shows off your man bits and girls can see what they can get.

if they fit, you have no legs and need to squat heavy weights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Health warning have been issued to men regarding wearing skinny jeans

Any 'man' that wears or can fit into skinny jeans, surely cannot be a man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

if they fit, you have no legs and need to squat heavy weights

Not totally true. Abercrombie make skinny jeans that are like normal jeans just more fitted. Now I've got quite muscular legs but those jeans are designed for muscular men to wear them.
    Maybe it's an American thing, but they don't look overly tight at all. In fact they look kind of good. Now the super skinny jeans is another story altogether and is more or less the skin tight things you'd find here which is a no go for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

I cannot fully describe how much I hate skinny jeans. Men should never ever wear these jeans under any circumstances if they consider themselves to be men. I don't really like them on girls either, they don't suit you unless you're very very thin. I am not thin and I do not wear them, I wish that other chubby girls would do the same, for the sake of my eyes! Also, please step away from the leggings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭RaRaRasputin

Like with skinnys the problem is you need to dress with them to look right EG every bit of tees, jumpers, blazers, jackets needs to be skinny fitting on you

And in ireland i got to LoL that your gay if you like dressing nice or like fashion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KczKyZB3EoA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

Duggy747 wrote: »
    "Wow, he looks so manly in those skinny jeans. The masculinity just oozes from him!"

Said nobody.

Ever.

"Wow, I love your bootcut jeans and desert boots, you look so stylish."

Said nobody.

Ever.

P.S; anyone who thinks wearing skinny jeans squashes your balls have never worn skinny jeans.

Advertisement