Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can/will Rossi win MotoGP Races again??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,394 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Crutchlow needs to improve his attitude sharpish, or else rev up and f**k off to WSB where you can win but nobody cares.

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I can see his point about wages but the other riders on 40 times his wages or whatever ( I bet its Rossi he is talking about) have actually won the moto gp championship. Although he is a talent, in moto gp terms he has not done a thing. In total over the last 2 seasons he has had 27 starts with no wins, no podiums not even a pole in qualifying over the 2 terms yet he wants big bucks!

He signed the contract for tech 3 and must of been happy with it....Its not like he would be short a few quid now is it.

Still hope he sticks around all the same I like him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Crutchlow is on a very competitive machine allready.

If that link is true and what it says of Crutchlow.........

Hes now bitching and ranting,because he himself has lost focus on the Tech 3 M1 and also that his team mate (Dovi) is getting on the podium (5 podiums in 7 races) and beating him all the time now.

He needs to shut up,sharpen up,knuckle down,and ride the M1 like he used to in the beginning of the season.

Stop looking for excuses and complaining.

Ride well,get some podiums and then teams will take note of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Cal............have a Snickers.............:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

paddy147 wrote: »
    Crutchlow is on a very competitive machine allready.

If that link is true and what it says of Crutchlow.........

Hes now bitching and ranting,because he himself has lost focus on the Tech 3 M1 and also that his team mate (Dovi) is getting on the podium (5 podiums in 7 races) and beating him all the time now.

He needs to shut up,sharpen up,knuckle down,and ride the M1 like he used to in the beginning of the season.

Stop looking for excuses and complaining.

Ride well,get some podiums and then teams will take note of you.
    you were saying? :D

• Advertisement

KamiKazi wrote: »
    you were saying? :D

In the last few weeks,Crutchlows whole attitude seems to have changed.

His mentality and focus seems to be gone astray.

And its shows too.

Thats what Im saying.;)

I havent seen qualifying yet...(not on Setanta live this afternoon,for some strange reason)....so I hope he gets a good grid slot for tomorrows Bruno MotoGP and he gets a good race result too...for his own sake and mental well being.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Tech 3 have resigned Cal, He'd better show some results now that his nearest rival has gone to ride the turnip tractor.
    Brno would be a good start.

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Tech 3 have resigned Cal, He'd better show some results now that his nearest rival has gone to ride the turnip tractor.

Resigned Cal?

he's confirmed that he'll be riding with them next year

I think he meant re-signed Cal...as in extended his contract. Not kicked him to touch.....:confused:

CJhaughey wrote: »

Have they given him 40 times his previous wage? :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Crutchlow and Smith confirmed as riders for Tech 3 MotoGP team next year.

Smith qialified 15th in Moto2 and finished 8th this morning.

Crutchlow has qualified "2nd" in MotoGP,and we will wait and see what happens,.

MotoGP race is starting in 5 minutes time,Live on Setants and BBC

PS-Rossi is in 6th..but dont forget that we are missing Stoner and also Hayden this weekend,due to serious accidents last week.

Ben Spies crashes out of the race again.

Rummors now going around that Spies is off to Gresini Honda for 2013.

WOW...Pedrosa wins (just barely)

Lorenzo is 2nd...by a whisker.

Crutchlow is 3rd....WELL DONE CAL....about time.

1st time in 12 years that a British Rider has got on a Grand Prix/MotoGP podium.

Rossi...a lonely 7th place...with a smokey Ducati

PS-Lorenzos champoinship lead is now down to 13 points,with Pedrosa in 2nd.

Delighted for Cal!

Why hasnt this thread been moved to "motorsport"..........:confused:

Sids Not wrote: »
    Why hasnt this thread been moved to "motorsport"..........:confused:

Motor "Bikes"...which include all types of bikes,whether they be road bikes or race bikes.

Why dont you go back onto the Tony Bannon RIP thread and complain some more there.:rolleyes:

Why dont you go back onto the Tony Bannon RIP thread and complain some more there.:rolleyes:

Totally dis-respectful there pal...............

Sids Not wrote: »
    Totally dis-respectful there pal...............

Would like to read YOUR OWN post on that thread.

You want to try and talk about dis-respectfull??

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056652760

Take a long hard look at what you posted on that thread.

PS-Try quoting a persons "entire" post and not what you seem to fit to try and use for your own silly pointless posts.

Back on topic now please.

Another great performance from the talented Spies......:rolleyes:

And a 1st podium for a british rider for 12yrs with Cal in 3rd......

• Advertisement

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

It was nice to that Cal was able to pull the lead back to Dovi out from 1.9 seconds to 2.7 seconds towards the end of the race.

He rode very well and very cleverly today.:)

I suppose you'd be able to win with a slipping clutch?

I noticed that you didn't mention the fact that he was in 2nd last week when his engine failed, suppose that's his fault too...

I noticed that you didn't mention the fact that he was in 2nd last week when his engine failed, suppose that's his fault too...

I notice you only have something to say when there is a mechanical problem with SPIES because that is the only way you can justify your point which says it all really :rolleyes:, but say nothing when he bins it due to rider error. So what if he was 2nd when his engine blew, he dam well would not have finished in that position....he was winning 2 or 3 races this year before he BINNED it but you not waffling about that are you :pac::pac::pac:

Man you really need to get some facts or statistics to back up your waffles...dont worry the gang will be along in a minute to give you 5 "thanx" under your posts to give you some credibility on the matter......PMSL :D

It was nice to that Cal was able to pull the lead back to Dovi out from 1.9 seconds to 2.7 seconds towards the end of the race.

He rode very well and very cleverly today.:)

He was over the moon, I really taught Dovi would have caught him. And was surprised that Alvaro B took Rossi aswell as Bradl.

Roll on San Marino....also just read that J Rea will be testing the Stoner machine IIRC for a few weeks while MR S recovers.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sport/sportresults/MotoGP/2012/August/Jonathan-Rea-set-to-test-for-Repsol-Honda-in-Brno/

I notice you only have something to say when there is a mechanical problem with SPIES because that is the only way you can justify your point which says it all really :rolleyes:, but say nothing when he bins it due to rider error. So what if he was 2nd when his engine blew, he dam well would not have finished in that position....he was winning 2 or 3 races this year before he BINNED it but you not waffling about that are you :pac::pac::pac:

Man you really need to get some facts or statistics to back up your waffles...dont worry the gang will be along in a minute to give you 5 "thanx" under your posts to give you some credibility on the matter......PMSL :D

yes he has binned his bike due to rider error, name one world class rider that hasn't?

what's that? you can't think if one? oh no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Not a bad race at all. Great last lap, nice to see a clean, fair battle. Delighted for Pedrosa. 13 points behind Jorge and how many races left?? This could be his only chance of winning a championship, let's hope he has somewhat of a chance.

As for the rest, Bradl consistant again, he's a good lad. Spies pushing a wee bit too hard to make up lost time and bins it. bet he can't wait for the end of the season! Nice ride by Cal too. Chuffed for him.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Lads quit the bickering I'm getting pretty tired of this - locks or bans will follow.

Motor "Bikes"...which include all types of bikes,whether they be road bikes or race bikes.

Zascar wrote: »
    Lads quit the bickering I'm getting pretty tired of this - locks or bans will follow.

Here here.........;)

world class rider

Talk about back tracking....:rolleyes:

Ohh so he is gone from talented to world class.....tell me this Kami what makes him world class? I am all ears....

His consistency? His mulitple motogp championships? Cant even hold onto his current team, maybe yamaha should listen to you. What are they doing letting this world class talent slip through their fingers.

:o:o:o:o

• Advertisement

@ Sids Not.......Maybe you could actually contribute a proper post or 2 in relation to the "actual thread title and topic".????

This is a good informative thread with quite a few people posting informative links and stories on Rossi,Crutchlow,Dovi and other MotoGP and Moto2 riders and manufacturers.

So lets keep it that way please.

Advertisement