Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recruit a Friend scheme

• 15-07-2012 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I've been playing wow a while now and it's time for a new character
    So if anyone wants to there this scheme going
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3076888
    triple exp i've seen ppl level extremely fast with it, i'm on most evenings
    So anyone interested give me a shout!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭bombs away

Was interested in doing this myself, If anyone's interested in setting up a new character on Outland server give me a bell.

Happy to help out with bags mounts, instance boosts etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 jate3d9u1qxmwc

I have been off Wow for 3 or so months now but am hoping to get back into it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ancuncha

The Recruit-A-Friend feature offers amazing perks to World of Warcraft players who ask a friend to join them in their adventures through Azeroth. With the 4.2 patch we’ve made the rewards even better, as you can now reap the benefits while leveling all the way to 80.
    When you recruit a friend to play World of Warcraft, you’ll be able to send them a unique referral key. When they use this specific trial key to activate a new account, you’ll both receive a number of perks to help you level up together.
    Worried about spending a long time leveling up? No problem! You and your recruit you will gain triple experience while partied, up to level 80.
    Even if you don’t have as much time to play as your recruit, they’ll be able to help you catch up. For every two levels a recruit character earns, they'll gain one "grantable" level. Recruit characters can then grant these levels to your lower level veteran character.
    You won’t have to worry about getting separated; you’ll be able to summon one another to each other's locations from anywhere in the game.
    You’ll receive a credit for 30 days of free game play for each recruit you refer who upgrades to a retail version of World of Warcraft and subscribes.
    Once one of your recruits has paid for 60 days of game time you’ll be able to send an X-53 Touring Rocket to any of your characters! The X-53 is a unique flying mount able to carry a passenger, and only available from Recruit-A-Friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 jate3d9u1qxmwc

On sorry guys I meant the scroll of rez sorry. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ancuncha

i'll send you a ress scroll if you like, pm me your email

When your friend accepts your invitation and returns to WoW, he or she immediately receives the following FREE rewards for ONE character:
    One character boosted to level 80 - limited time offer
    FREE character move to your realm and faction (see more)
    FREE upgrade to Cataclysm - limited time offer
    7 days of FREE game time (see more)

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/scroll-of-resurrection-faq

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Isnt this a recruit a friend thread?

Scroll of rez is down the hall on the left..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Gordy6040

i've been off WoW for about 4 years - oh yeah, i'm old school

funnily enough I logged back in last night for an hour on the free play thingy.
    i'd be interested in this if i can leve faster and get something out of it.

i guess to make it work we'd need to be on the same server etc.

By the way, what retail stores sell the pre pay cards?

Gamestop, PC World.. and really any other small gaming shops around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 reforming giant

if anyone is interested in this add me on skype reforming.giant I can recruit you or you me, I dont mind. Triple exp so very fast leveling

• Registered Users Posts: 31 eyfm5

anyone want to do raf? i can recruit

• Advertisement

anyone want to do raf? i can recruit

If u said that a month back or whenever i woulda done it.

Altho, Blizz are doing awesome offers atm for the game itself and all the expansions.

€20 for the lot i think.. pretty ****ing cheap!

Some1 jump on this offer before Blizz remove the low prices for the expansions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Can also recruit if someone needs it still, aint got any of the raf mounts yet :(

Can also recruit if someone needs it still, aint got any of the raf mounts yet

Just gonna put it out there Berns.. i dobt anybody has gotten their RaF mount.. ppl just use up the 30days free and then dont subb.. So really, waste of time in the end :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

No harm in trying incase :D

Advertisement