Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

your favourite fast foods???

Options
  • 15-07-2012 1:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

I know i know the ultimate nutritional sin,fast food,but when you dont have the time or are really tired after a long day out what fast foods do you gravitate towards,when you simply dont have the time or money to run around the supermarket picking up various ingredients only to spend an hour or half an hour cooking.

BTW,i dont reccommend this everyday,im talking about days when you are stuck maybe back from a long day trip to dublin or dundalk and you come back too tired to cook what do you go for?

Name your favourites in order from first to last if nessecary.

Ill go and start the ball rolling,i usually go for supermacs garlic cheese and chip with a quater pounder and a chocolate sunday ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Im a fresh cod and chips person. With loadsa vinegar!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

indian, a hot chicken or lamb dish, with basmati rice, garlic nan, poppadoms and a cool coke nom...nom.....nom

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Chinese - some kind of duck dish or beef with mushroom and black bean sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

shredded crispy chicken on a bed of fried noodles covered in curry sause and ketchup!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭maupat

thick cut chips and battered fish...mmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Mellio

For me has to be KFC.

I just love that finger licking chicken and the gravy is the best in the world!

Outside of that would be a chinese.

Chippers cant stand the way they pre cook anything battered and re cook,
    give to customers pretending its fresh, disgusting and lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dubh101

A donner kebab from Jimmys in Ballon Co.Carlow,with fresh cut chips,had kebabs in other places but these are the best.I have no links to Jimmys by the way.Best burger is Henry and Rose in Bray lovely chips too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

Not from a takeaway but my fav fast food is grilled potato waffles and tinned spaghetti.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭jpb1974

A donner kebab from Jimmys in Ballon Co.Carlow,with fresh cut chips

Will be passing by this evening... might have to give it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Has to be a Classic Burger from Eddie Rockets with Cheese & Garlic fries YUM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Nyum. A hot jalfrezi with pilau rice and garlic naan.
    Or a chicken kebab from Iskanders on Dame Street
    Or an Eddie Rockets Classic with Cheese and cheesy fries....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Has to be a Chinese, Satay chicken mmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭bamboozle

Beshoff's Scampi and Chips.

otherwise depending on level of hangover, 3in1 and chicken balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Chinese - duck in plum sauce with boiled rice, has to be from one specific chinese that fill it with loadsa veg rather then just pineapple..mmm :)

or a big mac, large chips and sweet and sour dip :)

OR Eddie rockets cajun chicken wings... MMM :)

Advertisement