Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fella with a limp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I don't get this one :(
    Better get Sully to move it to the Tipp forum so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Better get Sully to move it to the Tipp forum so!

no he is deffo a Waterford head now so best to leave it here. Tipp can get their own fella with a limp.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I know what happened to him. But I aint saying on here. His family don't even know yet ffs.

pfft you don't know at all,.

I know the full story, its not what you think it is at all.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

He used to live in Clonmel

Nah, he worked in the M&S in Clonmel......Waterford needs a M&S,

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

PM for details. I can't really say it here. But I know what happened, brothers friend saw it all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

Is the mark any way connected to the lad with the slight erection in Ballytruckle?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Dan133269 wrote: »
    I just saw a fella walking down Patrick Street with a slight limp. Anyone know what happened him?

I think its time for the opening poster to comment .

This guy should be approached with caution.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Are ya sure it's not John Creedon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

I think its time for the opening poster to comment .

This guy should be approached with caution.

As in, I should be approached with caution? You sound just like that judge who I had last year. He really didn't understand my hobby of hiding in the bushes!

Cabaal wrote: »
    Waterford needs a M&S,

YEAH!

Stupid M&S bypassing us because they think that Tipperary have a better hurling team than us.. Just like that Creedon fellah..

The Irish flag was invented here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I hear its all a fake.
    The limp is actually detachable
    And can be used as a flotation device

And can be used as a flotation device

...but only in the unlikely event of a water landing,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Cabaal wrote: »
    ...but only in the unlikely event of a water landing,

Tramore road was flooded again there last week, you think the council would get their act together and give us detachable limps to use in case we get flooded in.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭TheGormog

Has anybody got a link to the YouTube video of John Mullane knocking sliotars off anybody seen limping around the city centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Did he get his tongue pierced?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Did he look foreign or unemployed? If he was either then it is his own fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

If it's the same guy he comes from a family of limp's,his sister used to be called "come on leg or I"ll drag you" before she fell into the river and got hit by a low flying pollock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Jubo

Leave him alone - he's training for the o-limp-pics

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I passed that limping bollox in town yesterday, then when I got home I had no milk in the fridge. The bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

ziedth wrote: »
    Mod note:

Back on topic, only talk about men with limps and possibly a lost cat.

I saw a cat with a limp this morning, should I start a new thread?

• Advertisement

ziedth wrote: »
    Mod note:

Back on topic, only talk about men with limps and possibly a lost cat.

This lost cat?

Cat%20Found.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Did anybody get a picture? He wasn't wearing shorts and no tshirt by any chance, was he?

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

I heard today this is all BS, the chap with the limp doesn't even have a limp, my mothers friends father said he just had a stone in his shoe.

What do you say when you see a man in a leather mask with a chain around his neck who sleep's in a trunk and has a limp.:confused:

BRING ON THE GIMP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

He's just after limping down Keane's road.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Be careful of those fellas with limps. It could all be a rouse :p

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

If it's the same guy he comes from a family of limp's,his sister used to be called "come on leg or I"ll drag you" before she fell into the river and got hit by a low flying pollock.

I think I know that family, father has no legs at all, currently serving time for arson!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Black Suir

Stupid sections like this should be closed down and deleated as soon as they are started. If there is someone walking around with a limp, why should some people be coming on here making some sort of a laugh about it.

Black Suir wrote: »
    Stupid sections like this should be closed down and deleated as soon as they are started. If there is someone walking around with a limp, why should some people be coming on here making some sort of a laugh about it.

It's called Black Comedy.To be sure.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

I once knew a fella with a limp in both legs, balanced each other out perfectly so no-one knew at all at all!!

Advertisement