Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are condom vending machines still in many Cork City pub toilets?

Options
  • 15-07-2012 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Are condom vending machines still in many Cork City bar toilets?

I have not seen one of those vending machines in a while. What bars have them?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Worztron wrote: »
    Hi.

You must not have much stress in your life if this is all that's on your mind :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Yes, in most bars, though a fair number have been replaced with odor killer things. Beware if they are mojo they are a smaller average diameter and may not fit. You'd be better off buying a brand you know fit you and getting a small metal container.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

So that's what they are, I thought it was just some awful tasting chewing gum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Hi.

You can get them online if you're really shy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

thats great until they declare "jumbo pack of condoms!" on the envelope to comply with customs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Still in pubs in east cork

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

Yes, in most bars, though a fair number have been replaced with odor killer things. Beware if they are mojo they are a smaller average diameter and may not fit. You'd be better off buying a brand you know fit you and getting a small metal container.

Could you name a few Cork City pubs?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

I heard of someone developing a smartphone app to show condom vending machine locations for those times when you are caught short.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Quii

saw those perfume machines somewhere recently, seems like a good idea but if you're stuck for connies, you're up the swannie!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Could you name a few Cork City pubs?

The Bodhran and the Brog stock them. I "think" Preachers do.

But your best option would be boots or some such. If you are embarrassed or whatever just wait til you need toiletries and buy a bunch of stuff. But really it's not exactly something you need to be embarrassed about...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I always walk up to the counter proud as **** when buying condoms. Dude, you are gonna get laid (or at least have a very posh ****) so have some god damn confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

and there was me thinking it was chewing gum

Advertisement