Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savoy Cinema

Options
  • 15-07-2012 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Anyone know what age a childs ticket for Savoy cinema goes up to? And what's included in a family ticket? Their new site isn't that informative...
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

Ticket Info: Adult (15 and Over), Child (14 and under), Family (2 Adult & 2 Child OR 1 Adult & 3 Child)

If you go to www.omniplex.ie, you can book tickets for the savoy from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 leapin_lep

Deadly, thanks for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 The Stroller

I was in the Savoy recently and I noticed they have opened a seventh screen. Has anyone watched a movie in it? Curious as to it's size as screen 5 and 6 are small I doubt 7 is any bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Friend got me a ticket in the Savoy for a movie for €9.50 but when i checked how much online it's only €9 (which includes 50c booking fee). I thought it would have been only €8.50 in the cinema. Anyone know the prices in the Cinema Savoy?

Advertisement